Can Someone Please Tell Me If this Game Is Going To Be Compatible With the CCP??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Can Someone Please Tell Me If this Game Is Going To Be Compatible With the CCP??

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
5 years ago#11
With Wiimote, there is no reason to resort to things as silly as "the claw" :p

User Info: _Azeal_

_Azeal_
5 years ago#12
Yeah, Goldeneye pretty much proves that analog controls can be just as good. It surprised me too, as I also though pointer would be easily best, but some people are good with their joysticks.
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Dead Sexy (DS)Blue Steel,GE007 FC: 5165-5594-7659

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
5 years ago#13
Regardless of who is better with what... the Wiimote is getting an advantage in Conduit 2, a big one at that.

Motion+ is gonna be a decisive factor... a fun one too.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
5 years ago#14
I just feel more at home with DA. Really happy they're supporting it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa

User Info: xXDa-KidXx

xXDa-KidXx
5 years ago#15
I still think the Wiimote and Nunchuck are the best experience for this game.

User Info: KG-GFD

KG-GFD
5 years ago#16
Can we please stay on topic? if you cant then join the 2000 other forums with different topics. now i've been playing FPS's since the dawn of them and i would like to continue playing them the way they were meant to be played.with a controller that has two analog sticks rather than pointing at the screen, in my opinion thats not how shooters should be played.now if you have any relevant new news that i havent heard yet please do not hesitate to post this i just wanna know if i can use my classic controller pro so this game will actually be worth buying for myself.

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
5 years ago#17
Yes.

Now, close your topic.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Can Someone Please Tell Me If this Game Is Going To Be Compatible With the CCP??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived