Conduit 2 Live Stream!

#61The_ShaderPosted 1/27/2011 12:35:18 AM(edited)
EDIT: Topic is created. Still looking at videos to figure out the only two bits of information thats left. The two primary upgrades, Heavy Armor, and Cap-something or Cat-something.... i'm looking into it.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#62Phasmatis92Posted 1/27/2011 1:23:33 AM
Thansk for the link Icarus.

My fears about the graphics suffering have been significantly reassured by this newest footage, it really does look fantastic.

Randomising foes in invasion mode, (which also semmed better general than it did in the IGN footage) the real-time scripted events and cutscenes, and the story/dialogue are also things that exceeded my expectations.

Groovy to see the Dark Star in action also!
#63IcyBlaze_XZPosted 1/27/2011 1:59:15 AM
Most things look great or at least improved to a significant degree.

One thing they still REALLY need to work on after watching that imo is the collision detection. The melees don't really feel like that pack a real solid punch. You don't really feel yourself hitting enemies. And from the looks of it you can still walk through enemies as well.

Not a dealbreaker, but hopefully it gets touched up on some more before release.
---
XBL: IcyBlaze Ninja, PSN: IcyBlazeNinja,
Wii FC: Too lazy too look up. Just ask.
#64xXDa-KidXxPosted 1/27/2011 2:30:54 AM
You can watch the first parts on my youtube channel.
#65Brownprouder23Posted 1/27/2011 11:41:17 AM
The most annoying thing about yesterday's stream besides the constant spamming and lack of answering questions thoroughly was that stupid Conduit "3DS" talk. C'mon people even they didn't know wtf you guys were talking about.