Full Detail on multiplayers customization/loadouts

#21The_Shader(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2011 3:44:04 PM
^ Your like a dead corpse when you can get revived, the only difference between yours and normal dead corpses, is that theres a flashing + sign as a sign that you can be revived.

And from what i can tell, these are very much different than the original Modern Warfars perks. The heavy armor upgrade makes you more damage resistant, but your slower because of that. And you cant just have more attack power, you have to pick for the specific ammo type. (Meaning that Ballistic Focus is useless when you run out of ammo and pick up someones energy weapon.)

Not only that, but the Secondary Upgrade C's seem to focus around adding on to the primaries usual upgrades. Extra light armor, or extra power. So you could get Focus for your Ballistic, than a little added boost to armor. Or vice versa. So you could go completely armored, but have weak guns, or be all firepower but no armor, or be somewhere in the middle. A good balance.

In short, its the original masterpiece that was Modern Warfare, but more customizable, with the annoying 'perks' nerfed.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#22The_Shader(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2011 7:12:28 PM(edited)
New Update. 3 of the 4 Upgrades are now found out. One more and the list is COMPLETELY done. Enjoy. Maybe if i had an HD computer screen.... i'd be able to get a clear read on EVERYTHING.

Capacitor: Greatly reduces charge time for weapons with charged functions. <???????? ??? dont have time to ?????? on not charging.>
Heavy Armor: Reduces damage significantly, but also hampers your movement speed. <Seriously, how do you go to the bathroom in that?>
Energy Focus: Increases damage done by energy-based weapons. <You can only disintegrate someone once, sadly>
Reverse Damage: ((Still Unknown... May update this though. Still looking.))

Also, in Heavy Armor, i'm not intirely sure if it reads "Hampers" or "Hinders" ..... so i went with the first that came into my mind.

EDIT:
@Neo-ganon

This means they got rid of the Upgrade that allows you to have two primaries. Unless they add it sometime between now and the games release. Which i think is very unlikely.
---
#23SmallerRidleyPosted 2/3/2011 7:30:20 PM(edited)
By the way, one of the multiplayer videos showed another PR perk in either B or C. It turns off the opponent's warning when you're tuning them through a wall.

Edit:
Yarr - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Bqr8gt95g#t=300s
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#24The_Shader(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2011 7:32:14 PM
@SmallerRidley

Thanks for the heads up on that. I did find this 5th upgrade, but its not about tuning speed.....

Secondary Upgrade C
Phase Rifle Tuning: Your Targets are no longer warned when they are being Phase targeted. Multiplayer Only. <It should probably come with a taunt>

Not sure if that says "taunt" but after squinting my eyes for the longest damn time, i noticed that the two last letters are the same, and one in the middle was a "u" ... so i'm pretty sure about this.

Theres actually another perk even below this one in the video.. so there very well may be another unknown Secondary C upgrade....
---
#25The_Shader(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2011 9:05:05 AM
Bump

(Because i spent hours squinting at a tiny computer screen to get this information)
---