New Walkthrough Video Via GT

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. New Walkthrough Video Via GT
4 years ago#1
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/conduit-2/12956

If you scroll through this page, you will find several videos posted today. They cover the first level, first boss, the level in China, and a little multi-player.

It is said that about 8 minutes of video here almost eclipses that 4 hour event with info.

I think we got more info from reading what was being displayed during game play rather than listening to what they had to say.
4 years ago#2
sweet. thanks for the heads up man :)
-
---
PUNCHOUT1116: currently playing goldeneye and black ops
4 years ago#3
Freakin' awesome stuff, the high quality FINALLY shows off these improved graphics we've heard so much about but not really seen much of until now.
4 years ago#4
You can see the huge waves in the oil deck. That was impressive.
4 years ago#5
Does Eric sound like he's sad/depressed/tired/bored? ?.?
---
Why? Because.
4 years ago#6
"Does Eric sound like he's sad/depressed/tired/bored? ?.?"

That's his normal voice in interviews, he always sounds that way.
4 years ago#7
Oh! That's pretty bad ass. ^-^
---
Why? Because.
4 years ago#8
The Music when he fights the leviathan is amazing, and Mr.Ford sounded really cool saying "NINJA STYLE!"
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. New Walkthrough Video Via GT

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived