Any chance of bots?

#1DragoncometPosted 1/28/2011 3:25:32 AM
I really would like to have bots/ CPU's back in FPS's, why dont they have them in any new games, i just dont get why they dont have them in there. Anyone else agree that bots should be in this game? It would be awesome, PLEASE put them in.
#2The_ShaderPosted 1/28/2011 3:37:38 AM
Black Ops has a whole mode with bots in them. Not only are they bots, but the play on how others have plaid in real life an such. Then theres the whole 'highest difficulty' that they have that turns them into bots from the campaign on Veteran mode.

You can change the difficulty of the enemy bots in Invasion mode as well.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#3Number_34Posted 1/28/2011 5:59:04 AM
Black Ops has a whole mode with bots in them. Not only are they bots, but the play on how others have plaid in real life an such. Then theres the whole 'highest difficulty' that they have that turns them into bots from the campaign on Veteran mode.

The only problem with Black Ops's bots was that you had to be online to play against them I believe. I want some bots I can play against offline, kind of like timesplitters 2.
#4The_ShaderPosted 1/29/2011 2:39:19 AM
^ No, you dont have to be online to play combat training. And if you HAVE to be online.... Campaign has more bots than you can fathom. So there.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"