kinda pissed about the recent multiplayer footage...

#11ClumsyorchidPosted 1/28/2011 5:54:52 PM
Both HVS and Sega want this to be the best possible experience for everyone - you guys have waited and waited - we want it to be worth the wait and ... it will be! Biased, I know, but honestly the extra time benefits the consumer and that's just a good thing for everyone who wants it to be awesome!
#12TottentanzPosted 1/28/2011 6:04:43 PM
I suppose that is what we are talking about then, the end product being at its best. I am certain that HVS and Sega realized the allure of an online invasion mode which would be why they talked about it at E3 and currently you can still see on Gamestop's website that Conduit 2 has invasion mode which can be played split screen or taken online via wi-fi, http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=77639 .

I guess what I am trying to say is that as part of your fan base my ears perked up when a game that your company is financing will have not just typical multi-player online but a co-op mode as well. In fact, it was one of the reasons I have already pre-ordered the game as early as I did.

As a PR rep, you probably understand that seeing game stores advertise that mode for so long and no word from anyone saying that they are sorry but failed to complete something that they themselves proposed would be upsetting.

I understand the the game may be in a "locked" position right now, but it cannot be that harmful to send word back the HVS that fans are still really wanting that option and to see what can be done about it.
#13Sudsy86_Posted 1/28/2011 9:35:30 PM

Clumsyorchid posted...
Both HVS and Sega want this to be the best possible experience for everyone - you guys have waited and waited - we want it to be worth the wait and ... it will be! Biased, I know, but honestly the extra time benefits the consumer and that's just a good thing for everyone who wants it to be awesome!

Before next Thanksgiving would be nice...

#14Turndawg107Posted 1/29/2011 10:40:13 AM
I have to say that I didn't mind the camera angle in this footage, but I can see why people are complaining. What I appreciate about this video is that it actually shows the game running at full speed, and now I can actually see how smoothly it plays. Seeing the frame rate going that well makes me even more optimistic about Conduit 2. I can only hope that it's as smooth in 4-player splitscreen and splitscreen invasion as it is here.