Portal 2

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
Apparently Portal 2 comes out the same day as Conduit 2...
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
5 years ago#2
Oh! you mean Portal 2 is coming out on Wii? wow, then that means it DOES have some competition. Nothin like two games competing on the same console huh?
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
5 years ago#3
Hmmm...

Portal 2 for PC or Conduit 2 on Wii...

Leaning towards Portal for epicness.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
5 years ago#4
"Oh! you mean Portal 2 is coming out on Wii? wow, then that means it DOES have some competition. Nothin like two games competing on the same console huh?"

He has a point, don't be rude. If they do come out the same day, I'll probably go with Portal, due to the mind blowingness of the first, and same with the dude above apparently ^
Holy Jeezus!
5 years ago#5

You know what? how aboutthey just never release the game ever, sincethey don't want to have to compete with anything ever.

It's really just become a ridiculous specticle with all the demand to know everything about the game, anyways. The game has been reduced to a sum of parts to be pointlessly analysed...

I lose interest in the game the more they push it back...It goes from being the entertainment purchase of the year, to can't wait for it to come out a month later, to having less room to care about it as other time-consuming things need to be tended to...

5 years ago#6
Conduit 2, 3DS, and now Portal 2. Those are my 3 things for this year.
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived