Portal 2

#1Fluxy1223Posted 1/28/2011 6:54:14 PM
Apparently Portal 2 comes out the same day as Conduit 2...
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#2The_ShaderPosted 1/28/2011 7:41:00 PM
Oh! you mean Portal 2 is coming out on Wii? wow, then that means it DOES have some competition. Nothin like two games competing on the same console huh?
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#3SupahShnipaPosted 1/28/2011 8:04:10 PM
Hmmm...

Portal 2 for PC or Conduit 2 on Wii...

Leaning towards Portal for epicness.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
#4jje116Posted 1/28/2011 8:39:51 PM
"Oh! you mean Portal 2 is coming out on Wii? wow, then that means it DOES have some competition. Nothin like two games competing on the same console huh?"

He has a point, don't be rude. If they do come out the same day, I'll probably go with Portal, due to the mind blowingness of the first, and same with the dude above apparently ^
---
Holy Jeezus!
#5Sudsy86_Posted 1/28/2011 9:30:12 PM

You know what? how aboutthey just never release the game ever, sincethey don't want to have to compete with anything ever.

It's really just become a ridiculous specticle with all the demand to know everything about the game, anyways. The game has been reduced to a sum of parts to be pointlessly analysed...

I lose interest in the game the more they push it back...It goes from being the entertainment purchase of the year, to can't wait for it to come out a month later, to having less room to care about it as other time-consuming things need to be tended to...

#6Icuras08Posted 1/28/2011 9:32:07 PM
Conduit 2, 3DS, and now Portal 2. Those are my 3 things for this year.
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie