I was invite to play conduit 2 at Sega headquarters. (San Francisco)

#1james4889Posted 1/28/2011 8:44:19 PM

I was invite to play conduit 2 at Sega headquarters in San Francisco. Yes I was a very lucky person to play Conduit 2 for the wii. I gave you little preview what I play so far. First thing I like to tell you now that this game was awesome. Me and ten lucky people was invite to play early beta of singleplayer mode and multiplayer, for about three hours at Sega headquarters in San Francisco. So let's get started; The first level in singleplayer mode was long about 35 minutes to beat, the game graphics was the best I see on the wii and use same quantum2 engine as the last conduit game but they find some room for more graphics. The controls was as good as the last game best on wii for a shooter game, with customization settings menu for your liking. I don't know name of the first stage but you play on a ocean oil rig, the first thing I like to point out is fact the rain falling form the sky is cool, not that fake looking stuff like most games and stage has good level design, way better then last game, like part where you shoot a fish tank the glass broke water with the fish fall down to the ground next to my feet, nice. The early beta A.I. was ok. I like how enemies sometimes work as a team or push tables over for cover. The bad part is sometime enemies waiting to be shoot at. Stage has a boss fight at the end, that take a long time to beat and brain power to boot with, which is cool for a fps game, something diffent form games in this genre. I got to the third stage before they told us that we can play online which that was well over a hour in. The levels would fun but I don't want to gave to much detail of the story line for some who like to find out there-self, so singlepalyer mode was enjoyable. You can tell when you play a game first couple of levels if it any good, so yeah it good no worry here, and I was told by the developers that the game is long, you have to gave or take on that comment, I don't know? The multiplayer is pretty good and better then last game, it like little of Halo on xbox360 which not bad for us wii owners. The first thing I know was the multiplayer was fast pace, and the both levels I played during my early beta test were enther extremely small or pretty big, and overly easy to navigate. The multiplayer setup menu has a call of duty like perk system made up of suit upgrades or weapons too and also you can color your suit or chose diffent helmets like human or alien, and has lot of weapon to chose form which cost points like COD black ops and has a custom four diffent slots of your favor pecks or guns. 23 kills and two Death Match wins later, I was pleased with overall experience of multiplayer, and feel like the real test of quality will lie in the game's online with friends of foes. "The closing remark" The game has all the fps stuff you love so much, now Nintendo wii owners should be now proud of.

P.S. I don't know release date, developer said they need to fix some bugs.

#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 1/28/2011 8:54:34 PM
Appreciate the write up, but...

Cannot read wall.
#3manthony_HiggsPosted 1/28/2011 9:05:24 PM
Lern2format
---
The tyrannical Dictator of the Metroid: Other M board!
Ensign, shine my shoes.
#4TottentanzPosted 1/28/2011 9:37:58 PM
Now add in comrade after every three sentences, and it reads like a KGB report.
#5manthony_HiggsPosted 1/28/2011 9:48:18 PM
I was inviteCOMRADE to play conduit COMRADE2 at SegaCOMRADE headquarters in SanCOMRADE Francisco. Yes ICOMRADE was a very COMRADElucky person toCOMRADE play Conduit 2COMRADE for the wiiCOMRADE. I gave youCOMRADE little preview what COMRADEI play soCOMRADE far. First thing COMRADEI like toCOMRADE tell you nowCOMRADE that this gameCOMRADE was awesome. MeCOMRADE and ten luckyCOMRADE people was inviteCOMRADE to play early COMRADEbeta of singleplayerCOMRADE mode and multiplayer,COMRADE for about threeCOMRADE hours at SegaCOMRADE headquarters in SanCOMRADE Francisco. So let'sCOMRADE get started; The COMRADEfirst level in COMRADEsingleplayer mode wasCOMRADE long about 35COMRADE minutes to beatCOMRADE I GIVE UP.
---
The tyrannical Dictator of the Metroid: Other M board!
Ensign, shine my shoes.
#6SmallerRidleyPosted 1/28/2011 10:12:12 PM
Improved ten-thousand fold.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#7Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 1/28/2011 11:02:34 PM
http://content.screencast.com/users/KOWNR/folders/Default/media/d5852741-da42-4b53-9bf5-9d01dc9a6e57/hasanyone.png

I think that's what he was really trying to say.

But really, thanks for the preview.
#8goldenlink64Posted 2/8/2011 9:20:14 PM
I was invited to play Conduit 2 at Sega Headquarters in San Francisco. Yes, I was a very lucky person to play Conduit 2 for the Wii and I will give you a little preview what I have played so far.

First thing I'd like to tell you now, is that this game was awesome. Me and ten lucky people were invited to play an early Beta of the game's Single Player Mode and Multi-Player too, for about three hours at Sega Headquarters in San Francisco.

So let's get started; The first level in the singleplayer mode was long. Took me about 35 minutes to beat it and the game's graphics were the best I've seen on the Wii and they use the same Quantum 3 Engine as the last Conduit game, but this time, they found some room for more graphics.

The controls were as good as the last game, best on Wii for a shooter game with a real time customization settings menu for your liking. I don't know the name of the first stage, but you play on an ocean oil rig. The first thing I'd like to point out is fact the rain falling from the sky was cool, not that fake looking stuff like most games have. The stage has good level design, way better then last game. Like, for example, you can shoot a fish tank and the glass breaks, along with the fish falling down to the ground next to my feet, nice.

The early Beta A.I. was ok. I liked how enemies sometimes worked together as a team or pushed tables over for cover. The bad part however is, sometime enemies will just be waiting to be shoot at. The stage has a boss fight at the end, which took a long time to beat and brain power to boot, which is cool for a FPS game. It's something different for games in this genre.

I got to the third stage before they told us that we can play online, which was well over a hour in. The levels were fun, but I don't want to give too much detail of the game's story line for someone who would like to find out for themself. Overall, the Single Player Mode was enjoyable. You can tell when you play the game's first couple of levels if its any good, so yeah, it's good so no worry here.

I was also told by the developers that the game is long, you'll have to give or take on that comment, I don't know? The multiplayer is pretty good and is better then the last game. It was kinda like Halo, on the Xbox 360, which isn't bad for us Wii owners. The first thing I noticed was that the multiplayer was fast paced, and that both levels I played during my early Beta test were either extremely small, or pretty big. They were also overly [do mean this in a bad way?] easy to navigate.

The multiplayer setup menu has a Call of Duty like perk system which was made up of suit upgrades and weapons too. You can also color your suit and/or chose different helmets, like human or alien. The game has lot of weapons to chose from, which cost points like COD Black Ops, and the game gives you four custom slots for your favorite perks and/or guns.

23 kills and two Death Match wins later, I was pleased with the overall experience of Conduit 2's multiplayer, and feel that the real test of quality will lie in the game's online with friends or foes. Closing Remark: Conduit 2 has all the FPS stuff you love so much, and that Nintendo Wii owners can now be now proud of.

P.S. I don't know release date, the developer said that they needed to fix some bugs.

Fixed. I have spaced out and fixed most grammar related mistakes that made the post hard to read.
---
I tried reality once... I don't get it, where's my health bar suppose to be?
#9goldenlink64Posted 2/8/2011 9:22:53 PM
For TC, I don't know whether if English isn't your native language, or if you were posting using the Wii's internet or a cellphone, but here's a few things to be aware of:

Space out your text every few sentences or paragraphs with Enter. A paragraph is 5-8 sentences, but I usually use the Enter key every few sentences after I've made a point. Then the next 'body' of text focuses on a different point. Nobody wants to read a HUGE wall of text without proper spacing.

Please learn the difference between present and past tenses. If you "Gave" us a preview of what you played, that implies that you already told us in an earlier post.

Also, please learn the difference between form and from. Form and From are two COMPLETELY different words. I'm going to assume that you were in a hurry when typing this and that hopefully know the difference between From and form, If you don't, Google it.

Finally, The Conduit uses the Quantum 3 Engine, not Quantum 2.
---
I tried reality once... I don't get it, where's my health bar suppose to be?
#10LigersRulePosted 2/8/2011 9:26:33 PM
I don't know whether if English isn't your native language

My favorite part about GameFAQs.
---
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin