Will 'Streets' be in game?

#11Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 1/29/2011 12:34:37 PM
I wish Warehouse had made it, but oh well... I really hope they made the respawn points closer to the middle this time around for Pentagon though, it kind of broke up the action when you had to walk to the middle before you could see anyone.
#12MC_Brian1Posted 1/29/2011 12:44:07 PM
Infirmary didn't make it?! ****!! My favorite FPS map ever didn't make it :/
---
I'll respond to this topic the same way I like my women.
Lot of D's.
- Goombacrusher07 in a C/D topic
#13SmallerRidleyPosted 1/29/2011 12:48:01 PM
After playing some yesterday, I'm somewhat partial to Bunker. It's a lot less closed off than the other maps, minus Streets and Pentagon.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#14MC_Brian1Posted 1/29/2011 12:56:10 PM
Bunker is real nice too. It was definitely the better of the 2 huge maps.
---
I'll respond to this topic the same way I like my women.
Lot of D's.
- Goombacrusher07 in a C/D topic
#15RyokoWinsPosted 1/29/2011 1:02:43 PM
I'm hoping that they balance out Streets a little. Having the garage door open on one team's side put that side at a disadvantage. I'm not saying it needs to be symmetrical, just balanced.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#16The_ShaderPosted 1/29/2011 3:42:13 PM
@monjamania2000

There is not footage of the revamped maps. Take a closer look at TC's post and you'll see what he meant.

@everyoneelse

Bunker, Infirmary, and Complex were the more excellent maps in that game. Streets however got way too old too quickly. The newer maps, for example one revolving around the oil platform out in the ocean, could be the new Bunker. And the Atlantian ship could be another new map, but alot like Complex.

My point is, we might find similar maps to the old ones, maybe even better versions all together.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#17Korby9000Posted 1/29/2011 5:10:02 PM
Sanctuary is the map I'm disappointed made it in. Sanctuary was just a camp-fest in Team Reaper and Objective. YOU SIT IN YOUR SPAWN BASE AND I'LL SIT IN MINE. Streets and Pentagon at least had action and strategy to gameplay. Though the lack of Infirmary is saddening, I'd take it over Pentagon, Sanctuary, and possibly Streets any day.

Though...at least the Phase Rifle should help to mitigate the camping tendencies on Pentagon and Sanctuary.
---
TCon Name: Korby 0045-0574-9949
#18Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 1/29/2011 9:16:50 PM
I hope the game sells well enough for a DLC pack with a couple of new maps and all of the old ones (with the design flaws fixed, of course). Besides the replay value, it would let us see how High Voltage's design has improved (or not).
#19The_ShaderPosted 1/29/2011 9:22:05 PM
^ The Wii isnt built for all i know to be able to get brand new maps into a game thats already made. All that they can do through DLC is fix the codes thats already in the game, thus fixing glitches or balancing the weapons.

Dont ever think that Conduit 2 will get a map pack or anthing of the sort. The MOST i'm expecting from DLC ... IF THEY'LL EVER USE IT... is weekends when experience gained through matches are doubled an so forth.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#20Brownprouder23Posted 1/29/2011 9:35:23 PM
For some reason I got really annoyed with you calling Sanctum "Sanctuary". It's Sanctum, dude.