Will 'Streets' be in game?

#21Neo-ganonPosted 1/29/2011 10:40:54 PM

I wish they could add on to streets a little bit more than just having it graphically improved w/ small features. Like i would love a large map based on streets thatreveals streets (from the first game) aspart of an intersection or a "town square" environment (with a fountain or a statue in the center). Like have it read in the description that some of the rubble blocking one end has been cleared by an airstrike or something, opening up a much larger area for combat. And there could be more ruined buildings and wrecked cars scattered about.

Also, if it isnt too hard, they really should add that cool orange ash stuff that was falling from the sky in the DC city level of the conduit. It gave off a really apocalyptic tone for me, and would have made multiplayer more engaging

#22RyokoWinsPosted 1/29/2011 10:55:10 PM
Yeah, I'd like to see a little added on. It doesn't need to become a large map or anything. Streets just seemed a little too simple.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#23Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 1/29/2011 11:21:06 PM
^ The Wii isnt built for all i know to be able to get brand new maps into a game thats already made. All that they can do through DLC is fix the codes thats already in the game, thus fixing glitches or balancing the weapons.

Dont ever think that Conduit 2 will get a map pack or anthing of the sort. The MOST i'm expecting from DLC ... IF THEY'LL EVER USE IT... is weekends when experience gained through matches are doubled an so forth.

Expect it? Hardly. I'm not naive enough to believe that this will happen, but since they have a remote patching system, they could theoretically add the ability for DLC by patching, couldn't they? Double exp weekends would be cool too though (again, not expecting this).
#24CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 1/30/2011 12:05:56 AM
Am I the only one who thought Sanctum was the worst stage?
It was big, but really didn't have any combat space, and the corridors where SOOOO LONG!

It seems like the only reason people liked it was because the stage had exploits.
#25The_ShaderPosted 1/30/2011 1:51:26 AM
^ Sanctum was very fun for me. The many corridors allowed you to flank an in way you wanted, especially with the underground tunnels. The big open center room was just plain fun to have a firefight in, big enough to not get noticed from one side, and big enough to have mini firefights in every corner... The med packs were in convenient places, and the ASE spots were in excellent spots. (You had the short, but dangerous route, and the long, obvious, but safer route.)

It was also a map where any weapon could be good, depending on where your at.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#26gr295Posted 1/30/2011 11:52:02 AM

Sacntum was a camp fest in the human ammo rooms. All you needed was to spam grenades at the doors. Streets should be expanded, maybe all the floaty glitch spots filled in.

#27ZenoExpert25Posted 1/30/2011 12:11:44 PM
Sacntum was a camp fest in the human ammo rooms. All you needed was to spam grenades at the doors. Streets should be expanded, maybe all the floaty glitch spots filled in.

Spamming grenades in the doorways didnt always work cause once you ran out the guy outside would rush you.The only reasons why that couldve killed you is 1.youre a noob and, 2.you thought you could get lucky.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Gp8n5smFU&feature=related
The Best sig ever made
#28SmallerRidleyPosted 1/30/2011 12:22:17 PM
I didn't like sanctum very much mostly for the long and winding corridors downstairs and the numerous blind corners. If they added some extra intersections or widened the halls a bit, it'd be a lot more fun.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.