Decided to play conduit today...

#1tconslayerPosted 1/29/2011 9:50:34 AM

I think just by the videos we have seen, conduit 2 will be the wii's best shooter. Conduit was announced the wii's best shooter, conduit 2 will be 10 times better. Oh and I'm glad there wont be glitches, conduit is a glitching hell.

#2Combo_Breaker1Posted 1/29/2011 10:24:56 AM
K
---
PSN: TCom7
A winner is you!
#3SmallerRidleyPosted 1/29/2011 10:37:34 AM
The Conduit is a lot more fun when people are playing legitimate Team Slayer and not glitching Shotty SMAWs.

It's also more fun when I actually have a positive k/d. I actually carried my ****ty team once, and that should never happen.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#4Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 1/29/2011 11:49:28 AM
I find if I'm with good players, I'll play well and end up with a positive K/D. But if I'm with bad players, I'll end up with a negative K/D, even if we're playing only moderately good players. It's not because my team isn't supporting me, I just play worse when I'm with bad people. It's weird.

On topic, I played some Conduit a couple weeks ago, just to see how much skill I'd lost. I set up the Wii and booted up the game. First game I [finally] got into was spawn glitched, so I reset the Wii and tried again. The next game disconnected me the second I got into it. The third game had a SMAW glitcher who crashed my Wii. Then I quit and went back to Reach. Granted, the glitches have never been that bad for me before, but it made me realize that there's a lot some work to be put in to fix the multiplayer system (although the disconnect may have been just my crappy connection). I really hope High Voltage has fixed it all (we know they've fixed the spawn glitch and the weapon glitch, so that's worlds better already).
#5SmallerRidleyPosted 1/29/2011 11:52:32 AM
I'm still wondering what actually causes the spawn glitch. I've only ever gotten it once, and otherwise everything's been smooth. The worst that's happened aside from that is the respawn countdown resetting a couple of times.
---
#6RyokoWinsPosted 1/29/2011 11:53:58 AM
^I'm the same way (when it comes to my team's skill)! Glad I'm not the only one.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#7BBlackfordPosted 1/29/2011 12:30:04 PM
There was a time when you could play a legitimate match in The Conduit. It was actually... fun.
It's amazing how unplayable the multiplayer is now.
#8Phasmatis92Posted 1/29/2011 12:32:46 PM
Personally, I'd say COD W@W/MW/BO, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, and Goldeneye 007 are all superior to The Conduit as far as Wii FPS games go.
That said, Conduit 2 is looking more and more like it could take the #1 spot its predecessor fell short of.
#9tconslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2011 12:58:44 PM

@Smaller_Ridley Its connection, because when I had the game in my room I would get spawn glitch all the time. I never seem to get it in the living room though.

#10SmallerRidleyPosted 1/29/2011 12:59:51 PM
Thanks for that very unspecific answer that doesn't answer my question.
---