Fav new weapon and why?

#21SmallerRidleyPosted 1/30/2011 9:40:03 PM
It would catch the first one, then let the second through unless you used the Aegis Device Specialization.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#22Turndawg107Posted 1/31/2011 7:48:09 AM
@_Azeal_

I personally would have chosen the SCAR, but the topic was for new weapons. I do have to say that the SCAR seems to be a much better weapon with the autofire and semiauto ironsights.
#23SchmurtinPosted 2/4/2011 1:29:47 AM

I think i would take the AR-C Eclipse, like everyone else, but the Strike Rifle looks awesome too, and the Hive Cannon, and the SCAR, and every other weapon in this game. :)

#24The_ShaderPosted 2/4/2011 3:15:19 AM
I'm never gonna touch the AR-C Eclipse now that i know that everyones gonna use it.

Hive Cannon, **** yeah

Shrieker as my second.... THEN the new Carbonizer.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#25ChangliniPosted 2/4/2011 7:50:03 AM
Is it new new or just new and improved?
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#26The_ShaderPosted 2/4/2011 5:57:27 PM
^ you mean the Carbonizer? it looks completely different, similar.. but different. Reloads different, and has an alt-fire.

So its more 'New' than not new.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#27psychobrewPosted 2/6/2011 12:14:16 AM

Jonsey117 posted...
It's hard for me to pick a favorite, so I'll just list the reasons I like the new weapons.
-Dark Star: It can shoot black holes. What else do I have to say.
-AR-C Eclipse: Turning invisible, plus the clever and intuitive heating/cooling mechanic just go to show they want to make unique and interesting guns (I know the overheating has been a mechanic for guns in other games, but where else have you seen a gun overcooling?)
-Phase Rifle: Shoots through walls, great anti-camper weapon.
-AEGIS Device: It can catch ammo and throw it back at your enemy, it's sheer awesomeness is too much to behold
-Widowmaker Turret: Great for defending the ASE or VIP during their respective game modes, as well as defending yourself when the need arises.

This. I don't think I could choose just one, but my favorites are likely to be AR-C Eclipse with that stealth upgrade that makes you invisible to radar and the AEGIS Device with Tank Armor. Of course, this may change when I start playing.