New information (does not actually contain new information :P)

#1RyokoWinsPosted 1/29/2011 10:53:31 PM
We have seen pretty much everything anyone could ask for. More than I wanted, actually. Right now, all I can think of that they would show us is more of the campaign, and I wouldn't want to see that (though some of you may...to each his own). Maybe character bios or something...

So, it looks like they've run out of things to reveal. All that's left is more screenshots and gameplay videos. The point is, I think we're going to have another dry spell. I don't mind too much; I can be very patient when I need to be. I just want to know what you guys think.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#2Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 1/29/2011 11:16:22 PM
I don't need info at the moment; I'd be content with some more direct feed multiplayer footage (splitscreen in particular).
#3ddd87Posted 1/30/2011 4:08:48 AM
I wanted to know all of this, except for a few spoilers in the fact sheet. So now I know what to expect for this game.

Other things that could be revealed without spoiling more are the Shop, a bit of how Atlantis works as a hub, and gameplay vids of the multiplayer modes. Those things can wait, we have some long two and a half month remaining.