I believe I know the reason as to why the game has been delayed.

#1twilight-XPosted 1/31/2011 12:23:22 AM
As I listen to the podcast of game scoop from IGN I notice a few things that Eric Nofsinger said:

1. High voltage is pushing the envelope with this game and as a result they need to get waivers from Nintendo to approve of the game, this legal struggle has slowed the progress of the game(conduit 2)

2. The studio is still working on the game polishing it up meaning killing bugs so itís not done.

3. We all seem to forget that high voltage is a 100+ people studio and they are working on other things beside Conduit 2 like Animales de la muerte(for xbox live, psn etc,) the Grinder thatís right they are currently looking for publisher and donít forget that the grinder has two version the wii and xbox360/ps3 .

4. Lastly I was surprised that Nintendo recognized the efforts of High Voltage and gave them a dev kit and a 3DS for them to get started, in the podcast they showed to the editor a few ideas they have already worked on the 3DS however they werenít allowed to say what they saw other than it was cool

So yeah guys High voltage is a great developer and is doing a lot of great things for us and it is fair that we give them our support and our patience.
#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 1/31/2011 12:30:02 AM
I think with the 3DS nintendo has been really...

exuberant with third parties.
#3manthony_HiggsPosted 1/31/2011 12:30:22 AM
Killing aliens and uncovering conspiracies.... IN THREEEEE DEEEEEEE!!!
---
The tyrannical Dictator of the Metroid: Other M board!
Ensign, shine my shoes.
#4The_ShaderPosted 1/31/2011 2:02:00 AM
Already figured out alot of this stuff.... I just didnt think they were gonna get this much time. Makes me REALLY wish some of the topic creators around here would USE THEIR ****ING MINDS!!!! So that they'd figure this stuff out too.

... if HVS can produce unheard of graphics an such on the Wii...

Then think of what they can do with the 3DS!!!!
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5_Azeal_Posted 1/31/2011 6:13:41 AM
I find it strange how some games look amazing on the 3DS(Metal Gear, Resident Evil), and then you see a remake of Zelda, and Link still doesn't have fingers.
---
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Dead Sexy (DS)Blue Steel,GE007 FC: 5165-5594-7659
#6Brownprouder23Posted 1/31/2011 8:00:29 AM
**** the 3DS. I'm getting tired of hearing about it. I only care about home consoles at this time. Also, yes they are busy people, and hopefully it is partially due to making invasion mode online.
#7SmallerRidleyPosted 1/31/2011 8:29:36 AM
Selfish, eh?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#8Brownprouder23Posted 1/31/2011 9:00:09 AM
I just don't want to go out and spend a LOT of money just to get a Conduit game on that if they do make one.
#9SmallerRidleyPosted 1/31/2011 9:01:31 AM
I wouldn't worry about it coming out any time soon. They have better things to worry about.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#10tconslayerPosted 1/31/2011 2:07:24 PM

@ Shader Yea all of the new people are worse than me. I havent posted many topics lately. You have all got to admit I have gotten better with my grammer, and made less topics.