I believe I know the reason as to why the game has been delayed.

#11Neo-ganonPosted 1/31/2011 7:34:59 PM

man oh man oh man... i hope we can get a conduit 3DS game... would be like the 3DS equivalent of metroid prime hunters!

#12The_ShaderPosted 2/1/2011 6:18:20 AM
@_Azeal_

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZavV91TNSCA
No fingers? If those arent fingers, then what the **** are they? Tentacles???

Next person to say that the 3DS remake ISNT a worthy remake at all? Diserves to NEVER be allowed to EVER play or SEE a Zelda game for the rest of their lives. Why i say this? Because not only are they lieing, but theyr pretending that they've played the original Ocarina of Time.

Either all of that is true, or i'm just more aware of the updates the 3DS version has.

Side Note: If Young Link doesnt do the flips he could do in Majora's Mask, i'm gonna be insanely pissed. (Just one of the many reasons why Majora's Mask is my favorite.)
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#13_Azeal_Posted 2/1/2011 10:26:44 AM
No those are not fingers. They are the same darkened lines that he had as fingers in the original.

Also, I am not saying it is not remake worthy. I love OoT. My favourite Zelda game. I was just a little disapointed they didn't push out something beautiful like the original was in it's day.
---
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Dead Sexy (DS)Blue Steel,GE007 FC: 5165-5594-7659
#14ChangliniPosted 2/1/2011 11:36:48 AM(edited)
Screw it, that one word ______ up what the _____ I was gonna ______ post.
Honestly, it's like it is a magical shield onto itself, destroyed my whole argument.

Hmm, One word up what the I was gonna post...

That has potential. Now, imagine with there is a 'the' between what and up.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book