Imbalances for HVS to look at in the <Multiplayer for The Conduit> 2

#11The_ShaderPosted 2/1/2011 6:09:09 AM
Link of the SPAS glitch happening in Conduit 2, or i'm calling bull ****.

Hive Cannon + Heavy Armor (Or a weapon ammo power-up) + Honey Glob + Ammo Belt (2 extra clips for all weapons) + Quickness = overpowered

After someones been Glob'd, the player can just hide around the corner and unleash a hell swarm of exploding wasps forever. With the extra mags and the Quickness to shove the egg into the Cannon's mouth faster.... It'll be an endless horde of flying, homing, annihilation.

This is also going to be my first class. With the secondary being the HVS.45 of course. With a pistol that powerful, it wont need an upgrade in power.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#12ddd87Posted 2/1/2011 7:57:31 AM
Link of the SPAS glitch happening in Conduit 2, or i'm calling bull ****.

Seen at the middle of the 10min video walkthrough I posted from the conduit portal >___>

If is not clear enough http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxJHs3fffVw&feature=player_embedded# at 5:15
#13The_ShaderPosted 2/1/2011 8:22:47 AM
^ I can see a bit of the glitch there... but HVS not fixing it despite how apparant it was in the first game is VERY suspicious, so i'm assuming that canceling the animation now does nothing, theres still a significant amount of TIME before firing the SPAS again. That is apparent in the video, but whether or not thats the case, nobody knows.
---
#14CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 2/1/2011 10:19:42 AM
The rate of fire doesn't change...
#15Korby9000Posted 2/1/2011 11:43:07 AM
Definitely doesn't look half as fast as it was in TCon.
---
TCon Name: Korby 0045-0574-9949
#16The_ShaderPosted 2/2/2011 7:47:41 AM
On-Topic:
SMAW + Explosive Focus

.. well... not overpwered... but i can see myself annoyed as **** later on because the only way to be resistant to explosives is the Explosive Focus itself....

Than again, maybe the Heavy Armor + Supercharger + Light Armor mix can be better. Not only more armor OVERALL, but with that extra speed, the Heavy armor isnt so limited.....

Actually, i'm gonna make a note of that. It'll be my 4th Loadout for JUST the occasion theres an explosive spammer.
---