Destructoids "double" interview (more hints about Conduit on 3DS)

#1ddd87Posted 2/2/2011 9:16:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18nAaEKW5eE

the first part is the interview at the end of the live stream, the second part seems to be at the san francisco event.
To bad they distorted the footage of the 3ds game. Also the ending, 10/10
#2ChangliniPosted 2/2/2011 9:31:31 AM
What's with everyone implying that Conduit is on the 3ds?

Anyways, the ending is crazy.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#3ddd87(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2011 9:46:12 AM
The censored footage looks suspiciously like the atlantis menu screen of Conduit 2
#4ChangliniPosted 2/2/2011 10:34:39 AM
Personally, I thought it had pods.
---
#5TottentanzPosted 2/2/2011 11:07:15 AM
Considering that the 3ds can be used with people in the same room with one game and with people over wifi, I think that it is a no brainer that Nintendo would want a fps on their system that will trump the competition.

HVS probably wants to claim the spot of the first publisher to develop a fps on a portable that can be played online via wifi. Also, imagine the free advertisement where only one person needs the game for 2 people to play it together, and one kid can start up a match and set the rules then leave while the other kids can keep playing the game without the original game even being there.

Yes, I firmly believe that HVS is or has developed something for the 3ds, and I wont be surprised if it turns out to be some form of fps based on the Conduit universe. After all, they already have a publisher signed onto that franchise unlike another fps that they want to develop.
#6ChangliniPosted 2/2/2011 11:26:18 AM
So it's safe to assume that the post over at that other topic referenced me?

Anyways, I'd wonder if HVS does release a FPS game for the 3DS, will it be call a clone by certain users?
---
#7RyokoWinsPosted 2/2/2011 2:59:35 PM
I'd be all for a spinoff on the 3ds, but I hope Conduit 3 is still a Wii title.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#8tconslayerPosted 2/2/2011 3:16:04 PM

Well I think with that much of an acting job there will be a conduit on the 3ds. I think they are going to wait, because they just learned the 3ds's capabilities. This may also be a hint at conduit 3, which may be on the wii and the 3ds. Geeze if they come out with conduit 4 we can call it C4 XD.

#9TottentanzPosted 2/3/2011 5:30:30 PM
Well check this out:

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/the-conduit-2-is-actually-confirmed-for-the-3ds

and now you know
#10thefirstCOGPosted 2/3/2011 8:19:57 PM
what time is the 3DS footage at in the video?
---
Thanks Carnivore!I must have accidentally confused a concious AI program with a skin!It all makes sense now!YOU FAIL AT TROLLING.-Manos Thof