HVS may have finally pulled it off...

#1donkeypunch1116Posted 2/4/2011 10:02:52 AM
i think they finally may have "nailed it" with con2. dont get me wrong, i expected the game to be better than the first, but after watching a ton of footage, i can honestly say that this game looks to be leaps and bounds above what i was expecting it to be. the art direction looks awesome, the weapons look badass, the multiplayer looks fast a frantic, and the single player looks huge.

like i said, i was expecting the sequel to be better, but not like this.

i dont want to speak too soon, but wow, this game may just propel these guys to a whole new level of recognition that i believe they truly deserve. heres hoping im right :)

anyone else just blown away by the quality of this sequel?
-
---
PUNCHOUT1116: currently playing goldeneye and black ops
#2_Azeal_Posted 2/4/2011 11:47:25 AM
Oh for sure, they have totally nailed down the meat of this beautiful dish. I just hoping the seasoning is right.

Translation: The games looks very solid, but I just hope they work out all the little things.

The patches will solve that though.
---
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Dead Sexy (DS)Blue Steel,GE007 FC: 5165-5594-7659
#3LazzyIyePosted 2/4/2011 2:23:30 PM
This game looks so much more polished than the first at the very least. The first mission alone destroys any level from the first game. Lets just hope multiplayer can provide the same magnitude of improvement over the original like the single player has.
#4SupahShnipaPosted 2/4/2011 2:40:27 PM
My only concern is Balance. Weapons, Suit Upgrades etc.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
#5Phasmatis92Posted 2/4/2011 4:41:45 PM
I concur, it does seem like they have at long last, got a genuine winner on their hands, and the level of improvement over the original is striking.
#6stufa1978Posted 2/5/2011 4:44:45 AM
I didn't ask for much over the original TCon. Conduit 1 tidied up a bit with split screen multiplayer would be fine. But it seems HV have put in so much more.

It sorta reminds me of the leap from Mortal Kombat 1 to MK2.
---
Nintendo translates as Leave luck to Heaven.
#7RyokoWinsPosted 2/5/2011 8:29:09 AM
Don't count your drudge clone spawn before they hatch.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#8SupahShnipaPosted 2/5/2011 3:02:02 PM
It reminds me of going from Halo 1 on PC to Halo 2. New MP gameplay looks amazing. Even when I get my XBox I will still be playing this!
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa