So, lets talk about Tcon on the 3DS...

#1Neo-ganonPosted 2/5/2011 1:47:23 AM

Lets go over what we want to see with the story, gameplay, characters, and multiplayer. So basically everything.

Im actually hoping for the story they keep it a side story. Like make the main character that one detective guy from the radiotransmissions in Tcon. It would be kind of cool to tie it together like that. Gameplay and multiplayer wise, im hoping that C3D will be the equivalent of what metroid prime hunters was for the original DS. Also they should keep the level of customization that C2 has.

ok go!

P.S. Lets call Conduit on the 3DS "C3D" for simplicity sake.

#2The_ShaderPosted 2/5/2011 3:04:20 AM
..... ..... If they are gonna put a Conduit game on the 3DS, its NOT going to be "The Conduit". And how the **** is some civilian supposed to be able to fight against swarms of cloned warrior aliens and brainwashed soldiers with future weapons????

Most likely, there'll be some sort of Conduit 2 side game, or the game will be directly ported to the 3DS. Thats it.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#3Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2011 3:06:50 AM

Well first of all, the detective wasnt really a civilian (he's a cop) and secondly, he had a gun. He can work his way up the same way ford does in terms of weapons.

#4ddd87Posted 2/5/2011 4:18:23 AM
It is getting confusing, footage clearly shows there is a conduit game in the system (with the exact menu screen as C2), but then hvs says its just a basic build using the Q3 engine stated for a 2012 release. So... What are they doing really???
#5Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 2/5/2011 9:36:53 PM
I like the idea of a side story with that guy. Maybe something set in the same time frame as the first game or something, and you could visit some of the places that Ford had battled in. Of course, they wouldn't keep it to DC again, but it would be kind of cool to do that. Also, it would set up a third game nicely for some co-op action.
#6ZenoExpert25Posted 2/5/2011 10:08:28 PM
Doesnt HVS have to see how well TCon 2 does before even touching TCon 3DS?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Gp8n5smFU&feature=related
The Best sig ever made
#7ReedeemerPosted 2/6/2011 12:23:57 AM
Not necessarily, as long as Sega is interested in publishing it they're likely to do it. They already have the sdk and from what I've read they were able to easily port parts of Con2 to the 3ds and worked fine. That'll save them a lot of time that they could use to create the game's own side story and additional features.
---
Wii: 3243-5366-6626-7303 ::: PSN: Zetro-X
--LittleBigPlanet 2--lbp.me/u/Zetro-X
#8vilex68Posted 2/6/2011 12:15:20 PM
I want several campaigns featuring ford-like heroes from other countries, fighting branches of the trust, then in c3 they meet up to fight as an anti trust army