urgh not again

#1lerrin97Posted 2/5/2011 5:39:34 AM

for a few games now like black ops , the conduit 2 , modern warfare , battle field bc 2 i have found a gun before the game was out (excluding the last two where i found a gun while playing) and it was way before the games out and people know about it and its hppened again in black ops it was the aug and in this it was the eclipse and im getting exited for the game but then everyone uses the gun and it becomes ,nooby, and what im trying to say is

stay off my eclipse

#2Number_34Posted 2/5/2011 8:04:40 AM
stay off my eclipse

Sorry, but it was my eclipse first, so why don't you stay off of my eclipse.
#3lerrin97(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2011 8:14:56 AM

lol i beg to differ but as there is no proof of either of us so its our eclipse

you noobs heare that

stak off our eclipse

#4RyokoWinsPosted 2/5/2011 8:27:42 AM
People are just interested. People will reshuffle after they get to actually try everything out. Don't worry, I'm sure plenty of people will stak off your Eclipse.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#5ZenoExpert25Posted 2/5/2011 10:09:34 AM
Stack off my phase rifle.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Gp8n5smFU&feature=related
The Best sig ever made
#6SmallerRidleyPosted 2/5/2011 1:11:57 PM
Wtack off my Dark Star.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#7SupahShnipaPosted 2/5/2011 2:36:32 PM
Stay off my SCAR noobs.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
#8Sanosuke_InaraPosted 2/5/2011 6:56:49 PM
In Black Ops, it was actually the Famas more than anything.
---
"I don't think they will fix and put it back on the market by summer if they decide to released a more bugless version."--Summonearth.
#9Neo-ganonPosted 2/6/2011 2:06:44 AM

theres a meme in "stay off my eclipse" or "stack orfp my elicpse" i just know it...

#10The_ShaderPosted 2/6/2011 3:14:03 AM
...... The Eclipse was released to the public months ago... and you were NOWHERE to be found TC... so that means it'll NEVER be your Eclipse.

And everybody doesnt use the AUG in Black Ops, they use the AK-74, Galil, Commando, and G11(Or M16) in that order. How do i know that? Because my friend list has over 10 people that play Black Ops with a passion (Or no life) and each of their THOUSANDS of deaths are the cause of these weapons in that order. And before you talk **** about their deaths, their ratio's are in fact above 1.4 and have a **** load more of kills.

AK-74 is the Noob weapon of Black Ops, and i'm suspecting the SPAS will be the noob weapon of Conduit 2, just like it was in The Conduit.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"