Have they said anything about a motion+ plus bundle?

#1Wild_man_22Posted 2/6/2011 8:31:21 AM

I was just curious if HVS have said anything about bundling the game with the wii remote plus or the wii motion+ since it is required to play? Most other games that required it did.

#2Simok123Posted 2/6/2011 9:51:58 AM
nope
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
#3ddd87Posted 2/6/2011 10:04:20 AM
Wait, the motion plus is NOT required to play, is an optional feature.

So far there is no bundle of anything, which is unfortunate since its compatible with many things.
#4RyokoWinsPosted 2/6/2011 10:17:34 AM
I thought there was going to be a Headbanger headset bundle. Is that not happening anymore?
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#5TottentanzPosted 2/6/2011 10:19:10 AM
motion plus bundle bah, i want a pdp headset bundle.

Prediction time:

There will be no more motion plus bundles in the future.

As we all should know Nintendo has made a motion plus controller that is roughly the exact same size as its standard controller eliminating the need for that extra connection. Personally, I have huge hands and kind of enjoy the nub giving me a little room for my whole hand to grip it easier; we're talking easily palms a basketball sized hands here.

Anywho, no, I doubt there will ever be another nub package deal unless it is a game specifically targeting people not willing to fork out the dough to buy new remotes all together to support their motion plus games.
#6ReedeemerPosted 2/6/2011 10:57:06 AM
I want a headset bundle also :[ . I doubt there will be any other type of bundle though because they're also going to have the collectors edition one.
---
Wii: 3243-5366-6626-7303 ::: PSN: Zetro-X
--LittleBigPlanet 2--lbp.me/u/Zetro-X
#7TottentanzPosted 2/6/2011 11:03:19 AM
Collector's Edition???

Where did you hear of that one? I have not seen anything other than the limited edition which there is two version; one has a statue with the other stuff, Australia, and the other just has the booklet, armor, and ase Ra edition, the rest of the world as far as we know it.
#8Wild_man_22(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2011 11:27:00 AM

ddd87 posted...
Wait, the motion plus is NOT required to play, is an optional feature.

So far there is no bundle of anything, which is unfortunate since its compatible with many things.

Oh it's not? ok my mistake I thought it was.

#9The_ShaderPosted 2/6/2011 8:11:32 PM
Conduit 2 being sold in any sort of "Bundle" would be ****ing amazing, however it looks like thats not happening in either case for the headset or Motion+.

Regardless.... i'm getting both solely for this game. Along with the limited edition.

Side Note: They did have giveaways at the Destructoid .... i missed out entirely on the gifts because my internet sucks. ****ing piece of **** INTERNET!!!!!!
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"