When this game comes out we all gotta try to get Yahtzee to review it

#1monjamania2000Posted 2/6/2011 5:18:15 PM
Some of you know Yahtzee but for those that dont he pretty much down talks every single game with an exception of a few but its just soooo damn funny! (imo)

(http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation?page=1)
^site

He does take email requests and Im thinking if we all request TCon2 he'd probablly do it....you might be asking why do this? I say why not? Im sure whether he gives it a good or bad review its bound to be funny and entertaining
---
Bless me lord with many sins, In Jesus name I pray amen!
#2ChangliniPosted 2/6/2011 5:52:20 PM
Eh, he's been going on the thin line of censorship lately so I'm on the wall.

Meh, isn't he going to review this game either way sense it will actually release over there?
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#3Neo-ganonPosted 2/6/2011 8:18:47 PM

whats the point? he's just going to hate on it anyway (not that thats a bad thing of course, its the source of his comedy and i wouldnt have it any other way). Also he overly exaggerates alot of his reviews for humor. So a small problem will all of a sudden be a game breaking flaw. not that im hating on him or anything, i love his reviews lol

#4twilight-XPosted 2/7/2011 2:52:08 PM
what's the point Yahtzee hates every single game on the wii
#5PedroMontanaPosted 2/10/2011 11:02:33 AM
He's funny sometimes, but i think he should just stop.
Having an overly negative parody reviewer is ok, but he confuses people by giving some positive reviews.

He should really not make exceptions and he should try to make sure he focuses his trolling on games that don't desperately need positive reviews and word of mouth.
In practice he does the opposite, he bashes all kinds of great games from smaller developers, but when it comes to stuff like SMG he's afraid of the fanboys.
---
No More Heroes
#6ChangliniPosted 2/10/2011 12:03:53 PM
Wasn't there this Monster Hunter Tri review from him that he had to write a letter to defend what he sad in the review due to the vast majority responses from the fans?
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#7The_ShaderPosted 2/10/2011 12:21:48 PM
**** Yahtzee.

Angry Video Game Nerd for the ****ing win!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1tU61Nyv1w
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"