Best place to pre-order?

#1psychobrewPosted 2/7/2011 10:13:33 PM

Is one store giving out better extras than others?

#2WarBanditBLPosted 2/8/2011 5:29:23 AM
Game stop doesn't have hardened edition in their stock and the employee I talked to said "which is a surprise since it's going to be a big release" so If they don't have it by the end of February they probably won't have it.
---
5435-9451-4606 >:3 Bandit / Freakin Lagg / Steer God }:>
currently chillin with N$K drop by for a war or friendly game
#3TottentanzPosted 2/8/2011 10:13:52 AM
The only place advertising pre-order options,in the US, for con2 is gamestop right now as far as I know.

Thus it forces me to ask a question in retort to your question.

What options do you have? If no other place has pre-order deals then gamestop, but if gamestop is not an option then where you can find it the best deal is best.
#4Brownprouder23Posted 2/8/2011 10:40:34 AM
There are plenty of places to preorder the game.
#5psychobrew(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2011 11:12:42 AM

Tottentanz posted...
The only place advertising pre-order options,in the US, for con2 is gamestop right now as far as I know.

Thus it forces me to ask a question in retort to your question.

What options do you have? If no other place has pre-order deals then gamestop, but if gamestop is not an option then where you can find it the best deal is best.

I have every US option. I guess the figurine is Australia only. I was just wondering if different stores gave you different bonuses or special pricing.

#6ReedeemerPosted 2/10/2011 11:11:39 AM
I'm gonna wait and see if the collector's edition gets announced here, if not I'll just order from Amazon because gamestop will probably fail at getting it on release date again.
---
Wii: 3243-5366-6626-7303 ::: PSN: Zetro-X
--LittleBigPlanet 2--lbp.me/u/Zetro-X
#7psychobrew(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2011 11:53:59 AM

Reedeemer posted...
I'm gonna wait and see if the collector's edition gets announced here, if not I'll just order from Amazon because gamestop will probably fail at getting it on release date again.

Amazon failed me with the Black Ops release so I'm most certainly not trying them if I want the game on release day. Perhaps I'll just go with Walmart since it's open at midnight.