I want a mr. ford action figure

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I want a mr. ford action figure

User Info: Neo-ganon

Neo-ganon
6 years ago#1

like, GI Joe vs. Cobra style. You'd get a full line-up of trust figures, hero figures, drudge, and other aliens. I'd buy one.

User Info: psychobrew

psychobrew
6 years ago#2
The Australians get one when they buy a certain version (one of the reasons I created the thread asking for the best place to pre-order).

Neo-ganon
6 years ago#3

yah but its a statue. non poseable. like if they made a conduit action figure series kinda like that halo action figure series (i forget which. whichever ones you can find in a target toy section that are GI joe vs. Cobra style), i would be a happy man. would be great for promotion (assuming conduit 2 sells well)

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#4
.... Despite the awesome info they've been releasing... These are the topics we have to deal with???

... you know.. just **** it, i might as well smash my head against a brick wall until these types of topics will entertain me till Conduit 2 comes out.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"

Neo-ganon
6 years ago#5

you know shader, nobody drafted you into reading these topics. if you have nothing constructive to add then just leave. nobody is stopping you

The_Shader
6 years ago#6
^ A bunch of nonsense topics IS keeping people from noticing the good ones however.

Besides, whats to read in these things? ... Hardly anything really.... I miss the trolling that The Conduit used to get.... at least those were fun.

Neo-ganon
6 years ago#7

like i said. nothing to add to the conversation? then leave

User Info: st33lbill

st33lbill
6 years ago#8
If it would come with boss figurines like the Kraken/Leviathan I would happily purchase the entire set!
"Everything I do or say is assumed to be fictional, done so, as an elaborate attempt to make people on the internet think i'm cool" -STEELBILL

Neo-ganon
6 years ago#9

ok that would be awesome. like make it like those old jurassic park toys were you buy the dinosaur on its own, and it comes with another figure for scale.

The_Shader
6 years ago#10
@Neo-ganon

.... Why leave? i want to be a part of this riveting topic of yours! along with the 10 or so on the front page here!
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I want a mr. ford action figure

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived