I want a mr. ford action figure

#1Neo-ganonPosted 2/8/2011 1:35:51 PM

like, GI Joe vs. Cobra style. You'd get a full line-up of trust figures, hero figures, drudge, and other aliens. I'd buy one.

#2psychobrewPosted 2/8/2011 2:06:31 PM
The Australians get one when they buy a certain version (one of the reasons I created the thread asking for the best place to pre-order).
#3Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2011 2:21:20 PM

yah but its a statue. non poseable. like if they made a conduit action figure series kinda like that halo action figure series (i forget which. whichever ones you can find in a target toy section that are GI joe vs. Cobra style), i would be a happy man. would be great for promotion (assuming conduit 2 sells well)

#4The_ShaderPosted 2/8/2011 2:45:28 PM
.... Despite the awesome info they've been releasing... These are the topics we have to deal with???

... you know.. just **** it, i might as well smash my head against a brick wall until these types of topics will entertain me till Conduit 2 comes out.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2011 2:48:53 PM

you know shader, nobody drafted you into reading these topics. if you have nothing constructive to add then just leave. nobody is stopping you

#6The_ShaderPosted 2/8/2011 4:21:12 PM
^ A bunch of nonsense topics IS keeping people from noticing the good ones however.

Besides, whats to read in these things? ... Hardly anything really.... I miss the trolling that The Conduit used to get.... at least those were fun.
---
#7Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2011 4:38:45 PM

like i said. nothing to add to the conversation? then leave

#8st33lbillPosted 2/8/2011 4:57:52 PM
If it would come with boss figurines like the Kraken/Leviathan I would happily purchase the entire set!
---
"Everything I do or say is assumed to be fictional, done so, as an elaborate attempt to make people on the internet think i'm cool" -STEELBILL
#9Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2011 5:00:22 PM

ok that would be awesome. like make it like those old jurassic park toys were you buy the dinosaur on its own, and it comes with another figure for scale.

#10The_ShaderPosted 2/8/2011 5:01:00 PM
@Neo-ganon

.... Why leave? i want to be a part of this riveting topic of yours! along with the 10 or so on the front page here!
---