how do you want the inevitable Adams boss fight to play out?

#1Neo-ganonPosted 2/8/2011 2:53:32 PM

I can see the fight against him playing out like a Wesker style fight. Like he shapeshifts into a reptillian and launches a series of really fast close range attacks against you, while dodging your shots almost matrix style. and Andromeda would help you fight him. strategy wise you have to find a way to hold him down so she can shoot him with the sniper rifle. Thats how I see it anyway. I dont claim to know anything, but i can only hope that it isnt some "Im going to hide behind some big vault door and shoot at you with gun turrets" fight scene.

post your ideas plz.

#2ChangliniPosted 2/8/2011 3:14:18 PM(edited)
From: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/56296269

I'd personally would prefer the scene [that happens before the fight against] Adams start off with ... well, a bang.

Picture it:

Mr. Ford, after going through a lengthy rail segment defending the chopper he is on (which upon closer inspections, looks like the only chopper that is seen in The Conduit) . Finds himself going through the tall grassy field that the helicopter has landed on(With four other personnel defending the location). After going through the field in the foggy rain for some time Mister Ford comes to a distinct formation in which Permethius? starts to activate said formation to open an underground gate, which Ford falls into.

Upon landing on the bottom Mr. Ford starts to feel the walls for a switch but then remembers he can use the ASE (which doubled for a flashlight in the first game) to find the way through pitch black corridors filled with experimental subjects that Adams has made. After going through a number of rooms Mr. ford finds the entrance to Adams's secret facility which at the same time Mr. Ford opens the door, the alarm sounds.

After a firefight with the remaining loyalist mini bosses. Mr. Ford finds Adams's experiment testing ground and goes to face him for one final time in the game.

Now, Mr.Adams will most likely either:

A). Change into something bigger than this:
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2010/286/991817_20101014_screen003.jpg

B). Try to kill you in some type of machine/vehicle

C). Reference the E-vac fiasco, causing a flashback, then do A, B, or actually take Andromeda(not the plane) hostage forcing Mister Ford to free her first while being bombarded with shots by Adams who then does a plot twist. While all of that happens in space.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#3TottentanzPosted 2/8/2011 4:14:07 PM
Fade in:

Adams is sitting behind some desk as he takes note that you not only have the ASE but a new one the ASE of Ra. He says "Your journey has come to an end Mr. Ford, Team Rocket cannot be beat by the likes of you."

Adams levitates above the desk and turns into evil Miu and sneers. Mr. Ford throws the old ASE at him unleashing Promethius. They mentally duke it out blowing walls up left and right.

Promethius is in the corner heavily breathing as drips of blood comes off his chin as Mr. Ford adjusts forward pointing his finger at the battle and shouts "Come on Promethius, we need to defeat team rocket and their evil boss who happened to also be a pokemon in disguise."

Enraged by this fact that a pokemon had hurt so many innocents and needed to be put down, Promethius launches for a megaton psycho kinetic attack knocking evil Miu to the ground, the voice of Adams project from his brain, "Face it Promethius, you are too good to finish me off."

At that moment, Mr. Ford launches the Ra ASE at Adams, it hits him square in the face launching the red laser from inside it sucking Adams into the vortex that is a pokeball.

The wiggles back and forth as the mind control red dot flickers on and off slowly brain washing Adams into being your pokemon.

Fade to black as the red light is the only thing left on screen as it fades and the familiar ding rings out letting Mr. Ford know that he has a new pet.
#4The_ShaderPosted 2/8/2011 4:29:22 PM(edited)
..... Adams.... doing the matrix.... and jumping around in light speed akin to Whesker? .... Adams is a 200 year old bald guy, whose an alien, and who is one of America's presidents back in the revolution... ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME????

Most likely, what you see is probably just some 'projection' and Adams is really some really pissed off looking Annunnaki, unlike the thin and weakly looking Prometheaus.

How about you think about this, SERIOUSLY, and take a look at The Conduit's ending a few times before commenting anything else.

EDIT:
OH, and the Adams boss fight isnt "inevitable" its "confirmed". If you take a look at the information that HVS released to IGN, you'll see that the area you fight Adams in is also featured as a multiplayer map.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5SupahShnipaPosted 2/8/2011 4:41:12 PM
MLG 1337 Snipers with the M40 W/ ACOG "Tony Hawk" Setup from COD4 (As XCal likes to call it) :P
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
#6Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2011 4:41:47 PM

The_Shader posted...
..... Adams.... doing the matrix.... and jumping around in light speed akin to Whesker? .... Adams is a 200 year old bald guy, whose an alien, and who is one of America's presidents back in the revolution... ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME????

Most likely, what you see is probably just some 'projection' and Adams is really some really pissed off looking Annunnaki, unlike the thin and weakly looking Prometheaus.

How about you think about this, SERIOUSLY, and take a look at The Conduit's ending a few times before commenting anything else.

EDIT:
OH, and the Adams boss fight isnt "inevitable" its "confirmed". If you take a look at the information that HVS released to IGN, you'll see that the area you fight Adams in is also featured as a multiplayer map.
---

adams is an annunaki, aka a reptillian. according to the mythos, they are supposed to be the best fighters in the universe. wouldnt it be cool if they were to suprise us like this? It'd be like when yoda suprised everyone by jumping around doing flips.

inevitable, confirmed, who cares? same thing. its going to happen regardless, why do you care about what words i use?

#7Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2011 4:47:02 PM

and by the yoda thing i mean having someone who looks old/frail suddenly be a great acrobatic fighter.

#8The_ShaderPosted 2/8/2011 4:47:34 PM
^ Not a reptilian. Look at the Prometheaus before he was a robot grape fruit. Annunaki. Also, theres the alien at the end of The Conduits credits. The only difference between the Drudge and the Annunaki is that the Drudge are genetic clones, altered to obey Adams. With Ford freeing some of them somehow... the Drudge are starting their own thing of some sort.

Say the Annunaki are reptilian... just wouldnt make sense. After all, the freaking species is modeled after insects, or have you not seen the book that you get from buying The Conduit: Limited Edition???

Side Note: Your leading randoms and such you just read topics into believing something that is unaccurate. "Inevitable" and "Confirmed" are completely different words. Anyone who knows that difference, but havent checked out any recent and new information about this game will be mislead by this topic.
---
#9Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2011 4:54:20 PM

The_Shader posted...
^ Not a reptilian. Look at the Prometheaus before he was a robot grape fruit. Annunaki. Also, theres the alien at the end of The Conduits credits. The only difference between the Drudge and the Annunaki is that the Drudge are genetic clones, altered to obey Adams. With Ford freeing some of them somehow... the Drudge are starting their own thing of some sort.

Say the Annunaki are reptilian... just wouldnt make sense. After all, the freaking species is modeled after insects, or have you not seen the book that you get from buying The Conduit: Limited Edition???

Side Note: Your leading randoms and such you just read topics into believing something that is unaccurate. "Inevitable" and "Confirmed" are completely different words. Anyone who knows that difference, but havent checked out any recent and new information about this game will be mislead by this topic.
---

actually, the sumerians (the first culture ever who worshipped them) say that the annunaki are reptillian but thats besides the point. Also, just because it looks insect like, doesnt mean it actually is. and we havent seen a pure one yet, only genetic clones. So, its only reasonable to guess what they are going to look like. Who knows? adams might end up being some kind of human sized/shaped hybrid looking one.

and again? who cares. leave it.

#10The_ShaderPosted 2/8/2011 4:59:36 PM
^ Are you ****ing kidding me...

Prometheaus isnt a clone. Fact.

And the take on the Annunnaki is from HVS point of view of what would work for their game. So its not gonna be the from the Sumerians point of view.

Also.... THE ALIEN AT THE END OF THE ****ING CREDITS OF THE FIRST GAME
---