Hope the Destroyer suit isn't just a visual upgrade

#1Phasmatis92Posted 2/8/2011 8:09:53 PM
It should have new abilities or something as well
#2Icuras08Posted 2/8/2011 9:19:02 PM
An automatic orange soda machine flipper isn't enough for you?
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#3Neo-ganonPosted 2/9/2011 1:18:27 AM

as long as those abilities are restricted only to single player and not mutiplayer, im good

#4Phasmatis92(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2011 4:25:55 AM
I meant single player, for the record.

I doubt I will even touch the online in this game, and probably barely use splitscreen.
#5The_ShaderPosted 2/9/2011 4:41:55 AM
The first prototype suit had many functions that took awhile to fully activate. I was hoping that Conduit 2 will have an in-depth description of whats going on with the suit as you play the campaign. It'd be lame if the Destroyer Armor just 'came along' without any reason or specific point to it all.

The Trust suite is a prototype... i wanna know what it was being built for, and what was planned after its completion.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#6ddd87Posted 2/9/2011 6:57:43 AM
The destroyer armor is what lets you use the upgrades.
#7TottentanzPosted 2/9/2011 11:10:37 AM
I would guess that the destroyer armor may be like night and day with your first suite in Con1.

They even designed the hud so the displayed items arc a little to make it look like you are looking through a helmet with a hud built in it. I agree that the suit will be your upgrade system making more like power armor than anything else.

Maybe some of you folks should check out the exceleration suits from the gi joe relaunch they did a few years back. Not a good movie, but probably the closest thing we can get to what the suit will be like.
#8The_ShaderPosted 2/9/2011 3:16:38 PM
^ Ok movie, dont give a **** about the armor suits those guys used.

Seeing as how upgrades can be used by anyone, the armor doesnt matter. As i see it, the prototype Trust suite was designed to be the underlying armor for something else. With the Trust suite powering up everything about the users physical powers, its perfect for using with the destroyer armor, which i imagine would be heavy as ****.

Seeing as how its the prototype... its easy to think that its an armor suit of itself, which i'm pretty sure that wasnt its purpose.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"