new interview

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. new interview

User Info: gojomoso

gojomoso
5 years ago#1
http://www.gameshark.com/features/803/Conduit-2-Interview-with-Producer-Keith-Hladik.htm

enjoy
(from conduit facebook page)

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
5 years ago#2
Nice find!
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming

User Info: Th3_Guy

Th3_Guy
5 years ago#3
Finally someone has an interesting post unlike some of the topics on here just made out of boredom.
Goldeneye FTW FC: 0394.7817.2142--------X-FancyPantz
Who needs the laws of Physics when your FANCY!

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
5 years ago#4
Finally someone has an interesting post unlike some of the topics on here just made out of boredom.

Are you tconsl---- Wait, no....

Are you Shader?
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin

User Info: X_D_D_X

X_D_D_X
5 years ago#5
Interesting read. Thanks for posting it here.
Jump Ultimate Stars:1977-1107-7531

User Info: Phasmatis92

Phasmatis92
5 years ago#6
Cool find!

I know it's "not what the Wii's about' and all that, but the graphics whore in me was delighted at the details on the engine improvement over the first game: "optimizations allowed us to almost double the size of our normal maps, add a detail or noise shader pass to almost every surface, increase the number of advanced shader passes and increase the amount of detail in characters and environments."

I mean, I don't expect by Wii games to look like DX10 PC material, but I still prefer it if they look better than Gamecube titles, and since it's probably one of the most under-utilised consoles ever, I'm interested to see just how far the little white box can be pushed.

User Info: Th3_Guy

Th3_Guy
5 years ago#7
Ya most third-party developers don't use the wii's capabilities to it's full extent.
Goldeneye FTW FC: 0394.7817.2142--------X-FancyPantz
Who needs the laws of Physics when your FANCY!

User Info: shotokanjav

shotokanjav
5 years ago#8
Is April 5th accurate? Two weeks early? Either way, the game must be nearing gold status soon.
PS3: Third-Drifter
Wii PES 2011: 4040 2669 3725

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
5 years ago#9
Wuh? ..... soooo... tconslayer is used for the upserd and "what the ****??" posts, while my name is used for people who complain about them?

... Well, i'm not the only one.... i just complain about them the most often.

On-Topic: Hell of a read, good interview. The insight about the development of the game was especially neat to me.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. new interview

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived