a better game

#11SupahShnipaPosted 2/14/2011 7:58:40 PM
Black Ops isn't that fun. The game is too slow paced, has a ton of underpowered weapons, and has awful hit detection.

Wager Matches are awesome though :P
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
Black Ops Screen Name - iG-Pur3 Aw3
#12filming4fun000Posted 2/15/2011 12:28:11 AM
Goldeneye is a better buy than Black Ops IMO. One of the best singleplayer games this gen. MP is pretty good too.

Dont know if Conduit 2 will be better, but I seriously doubt it, given the first game.
#13The_ShaderPosted 2/15/2011 12:41:33 AM
GoldenEye is one of the best single player FPS of last year. Its mutliplayer, i dont know about that.

Black Ops is worth it for 360, especially just for the zombie map Ascension.

Conduit 2 looks to be the real deal though. The customization is ****ing deep. (For those people who only play CoD, you can have juggernaut AND a little bit of stopping power. Or full juggy, or full stopping power. Or even a perk that stop headshot multipliers!!!)

Truly.... hyped.... for... this.... ****ing... game.....
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#14Phasmatis92Posted 2/15/2011 3:47:13 AM
Black Ops has a nasty habit of wearing out your disk drive because it streams data from the disc so heavily.

Goldeneye offers a far superior single player campaign and is kinder to your console, but it's online mulitplayer isn't quite as good as Black Ops. On the other hand, it has splitscreen, with Black Ops lacks. Depends what you're looking for.

Conduit 2's an unknown at this time, but it certainly looks like it has the POTENTIAL to be better than both.
#15xXDa-KidXxPosted 2/15/2011 11:13:30 AM

donkeypunch1116 posted...
black ops wii is decent, if a little flawed. campaign has its moments, but its ultimately a bore (especially the story. if youve seen a movie in the past 20 years, you already know whats going to happen in black ops).

multiplayer is... just ok. 2 patches into it, and the game still isnt "all there" yet, as its performance is hit or miss. plus, it has a couple of rather annoying balancing issues that dont look to be getting patched anytime soon. although the game does support voice chat and the ability to add randoms, i dont think these features are enough to overlook the games current issues.

if you have to absolutely have a shooter now, get goldeneye. it may not have all of the options of blackops, but its gameplay is much, much better.

other than that just wait for con2 and hope it turns out to be a great game.
-
---
PUNCHOUT1116: currently playing goldeneye and black ops

#16Xenozoa425Posted 2/15/2011 11:34:10 AM
I like both games.

But I probably won't get this once, because TCon1 bored the **** out of me in just a few weeks.

Might have a change of heart when I go to my friends house when he gets the game, though.
---
http://cod.gamexe.net/38112.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Xenozoa425
#17PedroMontanaPosted 2/15/2011 2:13:29 PM
Goldeneye has much better single player then BO and Goldeneye actually has good local multiplayer. BO's online has clear advantages, but it's still mostly a matter of taste. So if you want to spend your Conduit money on something else, i think Goldeneye is a better choice then BP.

But you may as well just wait by now.
---
No More Heroes
#18Sanosuke_InaraPosted 2/16/2011 1:37:07 PM
Black Ops is the best FPS on the Wii ATM, easily.
---
"I don't think they will fix and put it back on the market by summer if they decide to released a more bugless version."--Summonearth.