Got a PS3...

#1gr295Posted 2/14/2011 7:19:15 PM

Yeah...and I'm getting really used to the dual analog....so...I might turn to the dark side and use the CCP. I know. I used to hate those people, but.....IDK. I might not even get the game....

#2SupahShnipaPosted 2/14/2011 7:57:29 PM
The CCP on the Wii has awful sticks. It's really hard to make small movements on medium or higher.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
Black Ops Screen Name - iG-Pur3 Aw3
#3The_ShaderPosted 2/14/2011 7:58:21 PM
..... i honestly think your among many accounts that tconslayer has. Either that, or your among one of the users that has been accused of being annoying as tconslayer.

Honestly, every time a "New User" shows up here they have the EXACT same grammar, and the same way of using words.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#4DivinityStripesPosted 2/14/2011 8:03:27 PM
That's fine gr295, live life the way you want to. It's not like you are FORCED not to play with dual analogs.

P.S.: Do I act like this "tconslayer" The_Shader? :(
---
Why? Because.
#5Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 2/14/2011 8:15:13 PM
^ What he said. Do what you want, though you might get some flak from other users who are excessively pro Wiimote... As for not getting the game, you could rent it and see how it stacks up to PS3 games if you're unsure. Might as well give it a chance before you make a decision. I can see how you might not bother though, what with the Move being out and all...
#6The_ShaderPosted 2/14/2011 8:52:36 PM
So far Divinity... your the exception. Pat yourself on the back, bro.
---
#7LigersRulePosted 2/14/2011 9:32:33 PM
..... i honestly think your among many accounts that tconslayer has. Either that, or your among one of the users that has been accused of being annoying as tconslayer.

Wait.... I thought gr295 = Grrrnade? Well, if that isn't true, I wanna slap myself, for convincing myself he was. If it is true, I wanna slap you for calling him tconslayer.....

So, the real question is..... Who are you, gr295?
---
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin
#8donkeypunch1116Posted 2/14/2011 9:41:06 PM
if you are nade, wassup man, its yer old buddy punch!

i dont know if shader remembers, but we had a conduit tournament a long time ago, and me and nade fought him and a guy name pike. lol we almost won cause we camped like little girls lol.

if you remember that shader, i truly apologize. we were encouraged to "play dirty" simply because we were told that you guys would. the fact that you guys actually played fair makes me feel kinda bad about being a dirty bastard :(. sorry man.
-
---
PUNCHOUT1116: currently playing goldeneye and black ops
#9The_ShaderPosted 2/14/2011 10:08:04 PM
^ its fine dude, its only when that people camp THEN kick my ass that i get pissed off about it.

But no seriously.... i suck at camping and anything like it so thats why i dont camp. Whoever said i would either never played with/or against me, or just wanted me and pike to loose.

Also... its Pikes fault that my team quit the tournament... if it werent for his lack of showing up every day, i wouldnt have felt the tournament was so pointless. (for me anyways.)
---
#10Brownprouder23Posted 2/14/2011 11:06:40 PM
Seems like more people are becoming more open minded than they used to be.