Pre-Order Confusion Time

#1TottentanzPosted 2/17/2011 6:27:31 PM
http://www.gamestop.com/wii/games/the-conduit-2-limited-edition/77639

Check out the on-line store for Gamestop that typically advertises the pre-order package deals. I noticed that recently they have taken down the pre-order offer and are only advertising, right now, that they offer the limited edition exclusively at Gamestop.

Thus my quandry begins. Did they take down the pre-order because we are still 2 months away from the release? Did Sega or HVS ask them to take it down because they are going to be offering a new pre-order deal? Are the items offered before, the book and such, assumed to be in the limited edition release and therefore needs no advertisement? Did they get rid of the pre-order incentive due to what ever reason you can think of?

Honestly, I would be quite happy if they offer the figure offered to the Aussies in America as well. It looked nice and Americans have been getting screwed by pre-order packages lately.

Example:
Red Steel 2's pre-order package in the EU came with a ton more stuff including a little bullet with Red Steel 2 printed on it.

Anyway, does anyone know why?
#2The_ShaderPosted 2/17/2011 7:02:37 PM
... i doubt anyone here works at Gamestop and just happens to be one of the people that manages the website so i doubt anyone will answer. -_-

Also, they probably just dropped the information regarding what comes with the pre-order because of the delays and .... well honestly, the people who manage the website ****ing suck at their job. Always have.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#3xXDa-KidXxPosted 2/18/2011 1:40:15 AM

Gamestop site is always having something false, or wrong with it.