I'm just going to do it now....

#1EliteChozoPosted 2/17/2011 8:50:17 PM
I'm coming over here from the Black Ops (Wii) Board. I'm literally sick of all the trolls and try hards over there. It's ridiculous you just want to punch yourself in the face, lol. I hope I'm welcomed here ;) and I'm REALLY hoping there's not a bunch of whining try hards in the future and trolls filling this board.

On a side note let me just point out that I have played the original Conduit and oddly loved it. Played well over 100 hours of that game actually and it's safe to say that Conduit 2 is a day one buy for me so my PS3 will be the one collecting dust for that month or so. XD
#2SmallerRidleyPosted 2/17/2011 9:29:38 PM
Take a game made for bros, then reduce the average age to 13. That's what that board is.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#3The_ShaderPosted 2/18/2011 12:35:23 AM
^ The online is the same for the 360.... except its not their age thats 13, but rather their IQ.

Also, welcome to the board dude. Yeah its pretty damn odd how Conduit took alot of people interest when you REALLY look at the game and realize that theres not much to it.

Go ahead and look up and down the Board Topics and check out the "New Gameplay Video" topics and you'll get LOTS of awesome videos of multiplayer and such.

And as a welcome present, heres a list of ALL the sweetness that Conduit 2 will have come launch day.
http://conduit.wikia.com/wiki/Multiplayer#Modes
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#4EliteChozo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2011 12:54:47 PM
I have to agree guys. I just can't stand that board. I like it when people tell stories about how they die not how they're TEH BEST and rant for weeks about how another clan is terrible. But it's whatever now. ;D

And thank you for that link, this game will be a Wii CoD killer. (Or so I hope lol)
#5LigersRulePosted 2/18/2011 7:33:50 PM
Conduit 2 is starting to sound kinda like a juggernaut.... And this is coming from a guy who wasn't crazy hoped for TCon 1, due to the relatively unknown company and them developing the engine along side it.... But seriously, HVS knows what they are doing now, and the definitely learned from the first game.

Welcome to the board though, man. Your name sounds familiar.... Did you ever comment on the Conduit 1 board? I swear I've seen your name once or twice...
---
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin