so... are the puppets technically zombies?

#1Neo-ganonPosted 2/18/2011 12:24:13 AM

Not by Romero zombie terms, i mean voodoo style. Like the bug takes over their nervous systems similar to how a voodoo priest would use a neurotoxin to make someone appear dead, therby making them brain damaged and easy to enslave. isnt it the same basic principle?

#2The_ShaderPosted 2/18/2011 12:39:01 AM
Nope, because they arent brain damaged, just brain washed.

If they were brain damaged, they wouldnt be able to operate as a unit and/or function high-tech weapons and grenades.

The gas is a MIND CONTROL VIRUS.
People became underlings to the Trust and Adams. It was in the water system in DC that got alot of people infected. Some of which were traitors in the 'Warehouse' where people were trying to survive. (The traitors that were among the survivors handed out some of the limited water supply that was actually tainted by the virus.)
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#3Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2011 2:10:35 PM

hmmm that gave me an idea for an enemy type. in a similar way to how there are free drudge, there could be psycho puppets. like the bug application process goes horribly wrong for a few puppets and they start fighting other puppets/aliens/trust agents 28 days later rage style

#4The_ShaderPosted 2/18/2011 3:13:48 PM
... Theres too many ****ing zombie games out there right now.

WE DONT NEED ZOMBIES OR ANY SORT OF RAGE VIRUS!!!!!!!

Ever stop yourself when you come up with these ideas and say "Hey... maybe i should just... let this thought go."
---
#5Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2011 3:43:38 PM

Just doin mah part brah ;D

#6SmallerRidleyPosted 2/18/2011 4:04:01 PM
Stop it, Shader. Just quit posting entirely.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#7The_ShaderPosted 2/18/2011 4:30:30 PM
Dude SmallerRidley, i'm gonna keep posting like this because i know nobody else will. Until someone else steps in and says the obvious, i'm gonna keep doing what i do.
---
#8Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2011 6:05:27 PM

as will I shader, as will i

:D

#9SmallerRidleyPosted 2/18/2011 8:19:53 PM
You're perpetuating bad behavior by yelling at people and generally making an ass of yourself.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#10The_ShaderPosted 2/19/2011 1:10:07 AM(edited)
So your saying that Neo-Ganon here is only making this crap topics because he likes being yelled at?

... What is this, 2nd grade? .... uuuugh... now it feels like Neo-Ganons posts are like a 8 year old, trying to tell me why Cloud Strife is Master Chief or something. And being serious at the same time too... honestly, thats the best way i could possibly describe this headache.

EDIT:
Weird thing is... i think i looked at this topic and decided "You know... **** it, i'm just not gonna post in this thing at all" ... and somewhere 10 minutes, i totally forgot i ever even looked at this topic, and decided to say something this time.

.... .... i think i was hammered... Like... 5-6 jager bombs.
---