so... are the puppets technically zombies?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. so... are the puppets technically zombies?
5 years ago#11

actually i think he was talking about you shader. your the one trolling and making an arse out of yourself after all

5 years ago#12

Shader, if you dont like my posts, then leave. Nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to reply on my threads. If you dont like my posts, just ignore them and move on. Or you could just shut your mouth (for once), getoff your computer and go outside. Either way, you wouldnt be suffering any migranes.

5 years ago#13
Neo-Ganon... you do know what trolling is right? its creating comments and topics soley bent to annoy other users.

My posts are soley bent to annoy someone, if anything, my comments are more like the ones that would be annoyed.

And like i said before, i felt that the lack of people complaining about this topics is upsetting, and seeing how nobody is complaining about them (which they should) i felt i might as well be the guy that is going to complain.

And right back at ya with the "You dont have to do that" stuff, because you dont HAVE to read my comments. Just goes to show what kind a place the internet is.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
5 years ago#14

well you are posting comments in my thread, so i have to read them. thats how conversations work.

spot on with the troll definition btw, you pretty much summed yourself up in a nutshell

5 years ago#15
Last post had a typo, if thats what your talking about.

"My posts are soley bent to annoy someone, if anything, my comments are more like the ones that would be annoyed."
When actually, it was meant to be: "My posts are NOT solely bent to annoy someone, if anything, my comments are more like the ones that would come from the annoyed."

And i dont 'create' topics or comments bent to annoy someone..... If you say they are, please point them out, so that i can clearly point out as to why they arent.
---
(message deleted)
5 years ago#17
umad?
---
5 years ago#18
Now you all get to see the true side of The_Shader. Back around the time he would troll on my other topics (when I gave him a certain nickname), he would constantly argue over stupid things like this. Now here's the part where I'm going to shut him down.

The puppets technically ARE zombies. In order to understand why, you must first understand when a person is considered dead. According to Ronald Munsonís work "Intervention and Reflection", there are four major concepts where a person is announced dead, and they are the traditional, whole brain, higher brain, and personhood concepts.

The traditional sense is when a person is dead when he is no longer breathing and his or her heart is not beating. The whole brain concept of death states that a person is dead when they have irreversible cessation of all brain functions. This means that there is no electrical activity in the brain, and even the brain stem is not functioning.

According to the higher brain concept, the permanent loss of consciousness means death to a person. This is also applicable in cases where a patient is in an irreversible coma. The personhood concept of death states that when an individual ceases to be a person is when that person is dead. This means that a person is dead when they lose their essential elements to being a person (reasoning, remembering, feeling emotion, possessing a sense of the future, interacting with others).

In short, according to the personhood and higher brain concept concept of death, the puppets are technically dead since they lost their essential elements to being who they were and they have lost control of their brains. BAM
5 years ago#19
Really brown? i was trolling your archived topics? If you actually take a look at them, you'll see that whenever you did create one of those topics of yours, you'll see that i wasnt the only person to say something that you apparantly didnt like.

And about that nickname... i still have NO idea what it even was... you cencored it and it was some sort of really long 'bad' word that wasnt in my dictionary. Like 10 letters. EDIT: And i was giving you negative feedback regarding the contents of your topics WAAAAAAAY before you thought up that... odd nickname.

And these soldiers you fight arent dead of mind or body. They communicate, have proper reason, feel pain, and even use teamwork.

You could go as far as to say that people who work their loves for their companies are 'zombies'... because it depends on what your definition is, and what defines them.

So if your saying...
Zombies = Normal people being brain-washed
Then yeah, your right. But seeing as how Zombies usually always relate to the undead, and really hard to kill (meaning you can shoot limbs off, and they still wont die)... its a pretty weak analogy.
---
5 years ago#20
Do you guys ever feel like the whole of GameFAQs is just arguing semantics? Cause I do. All the time.

Why can't we just get the flip along? I like games, you guys all like games. I am interested in Conduit 2, so are all of you. Look how much we have in common!

In all seriousness now: Why the crap are you arguing over if the enemies in a video games are zombies or not? Why can't we just call them puppets, refer to them in no other way, and move on with our pathetic lives.

Cause I can assure you my life is pathetic, and I'm assuming that you three (Shader, Neo, and Brown) lead just as pathetic lives based on the way you guys act. You may be smart, literate, and maybe wear glasses, or you may be a moron.... Either way, it's pathetic.
---
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. so... are the puppets technically zombies?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived