so... are the puppets technically zombies?

#21The_ShaderPosted 2/19/2011 5:12:45 PM
@LigersRule
my IQ is only 15 or 17 points above average, my eyesight is indeed bad, but i dont have glasses, and my life is plentiful of good times. Which are followed by a whole day of aching sores.... uuugh.

.... honestly, i get on gamefaqs for the gameplay videos, speculation, and/or thoughts about some characters an such. However, theres a lack of alot of these topics, leaving lots of 'boring' time without much to do.

And then theres these topics.... .... Where its just a long LOOOONG arguement about how many ways you can 'define' a 'zombie'.

Let me just END the topic right now

Topic: so... are the puppets technically zombies?"
Topic ender: "Technically... NO"
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#22SmallerRidleyPosted 2/19/2011 5:33:24 PM(edited)
List of people who need to shut the **** up:
Anyone who replies after this message, now including: Shader
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#23The_ShaderPosted 2/19/2011 5:23:55 PM
Hey.... SmallerRidley.... My last post, and your last post on "ARC Eclipse; 2 secondary fire modes?" topic were 30 seconds away from a STP....

DUDE! thats 30 seconds away from being on the EXACT same wavelength! xD
---
#24LigersRulePosted 2/19/2011 6:59:16 PM
List of people who need to shut the **** up:
Anyone who replies after this message

I've needed to shut the **** up for most of my life. Though the need is great, the ability I do not possess.
---
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin
#25The_ShaderPosted 2/19/2011 7:31:00 PM
^ LOL

Oh.... makes me think to the good times when i'd get in fights ... i remember talking back to an ass of a 8th grader when i was in 6th grade... oh such a wonderful time. if only that 8th grader wasnt on ****ing steroids ..... and had enough pride to NOT hit someone with their back turned.

.... good times?
---
#26Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2011 2:14:25 AM

shader, im curious. how old are you?

#27LigersRulePosted 2/20/2011 8:47:11 AM
Oh, I wanna guess first..... I guess 19, maybe 20.
---
#28Brownprouder23Posted 2/20/2011 9:52:13 AM
Actually my life is pretty good, and my eye sight is excellent as a matter of fact. I got 20/20 vision, no lie.

I just thought I'd put an end to the argument by explaining why ultimately the puppets are zombies, but I guess Shader will still be stubborn about it even when I provided a source to back up my argument. Shader, you're wrong. End of story.

I'm willing to stop this if he is. Otherwise, we're going to continue this for a while.
#29The_ShaderPosted 2/20/2011 3:51:46 PM
i turn 22 March 17th actually. Gonna get wasted on irish drinks too. Well not wasted... i HATE the taste of beer. Shots are nice.

But Brown... Zombies TECHNICALLY are the undead. Any variation of such arent TECHNICALLY zombies. Thats the topic TITLE of this topic, and so i'm just pointing out whats TECHNICALLY correct.

Just because your brain dead, doesnt mean your a zombie. If you brain dead in a coma, technically your a tomato.

If you gonna use 'Zombies' as an analogy, make sure the analogy is a good one Brown. In which case, yours isnt.
---
#30LigersRulePosted 2/20/2011 4:24:25 PM
Actually, Brown's kinda makes sense from my perspective.....Technically, the puppets fall under a definition of dead, yet they are being controlled and animated... And, as far as I'm concerned that makes them undead, and thus, zombies....

Yeah, and so...... CRAP! I wasn't gonna get involved in this....
---