so... are the puppets technically zombies?

#31The_ShaderPosted 2/20/2011 6:40:52 PM
^ The point is, the Undead are Dead first. You cant be mind controlled and say "i'm undead now!" ... you have to have died, as in, YOUR BODY.

Thats why the puppets are called so, because thats a better analogy for what they are.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#32Brownprouder23Posted 2/20/2011 6:54:20 PM
Shader, you're wrong. Just admit it. Even LigersRule sees my point. You're just being stubborn.
#33Brownprouder23Posted 2/20/2011 7:24:08 PM
Point is, if someone is a puppet and their mind is under control, they are dead technically. Also, about your tomato statement, if you read my earlier post where I defined the four accepted ways someone is considered dead, you would see that when someone is in a permanent comatose state they are dead.
#34ChangliniPosted 2/20/2011 7:38:24 PM(edited)
Honestly, don't the Puppets rise from the ground after being effected by the gas?

Personally, those scenes [in the conduit] make me assume that to be a puppet, you must be effected by the gas though if, say, some random live person(I'll use syringe man for example) were just to be effected by that gas would the possibility of Syringe man being able to come out of it' remain?

As in, are the affects of that gas irreversible?

___

Also, was that a correct use of the bracket?
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#35LigersRulePosted 2/20/2011 7:38:21 PM
Even LigersRule sees my point.

The heck?! Why does that sound so derogatory?! That seems like your saying something like "Even my little sister knows that 2 x 2 = 4", like a standard of judgment.

I changed my mind. I'm taking Shader's side now.
---
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin
#36ChangliniPosted 2/20/2011 7:45:30 PM(edited)
---Fourth try at post---

LigersRule, your post reminded me of when...

Skew it, I'm just gonna imply that I did multiple actions similar to that post in real life.
____

Honestly, I should listen to something than just use this computer in a very quiet room.
*Goes on youtube*
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#37Brownprouder23Posted 2/20/2011 10:01:06 PM
Ligers didn't mean it that way. I didn't mean to offend just wanted to show that someone else backed my argument.

"Honestly, don't the Puppets rise from the ground after being effected by the gas?"
This only further proves my point. Why were they on the ground? Were they dead/unconscious? Exactly.
#38LigersRulePosted 2/20/2011 10:09:12 PM
Ligers didn't mean it that way. I didn't mean to offend just wanted to show that someone else backed my argument.

Sure you are. I think you're just saying that to get me back on your side.

(For the record, most of what I say is 98% joking..... Well.... 97.76%, but who's counting..... Besides me.....
Hence my sig, although I would change it to say "He that speaks seriously much is much mistaken")
---
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin
#39The_ShaderPosted 2/20/2011 11:48:00 PM
... i'm gonna go kill a squirrel, shove my hand into its dead back, and minepulate its body by sticking my fingers and thum into its legs and head, then use it like a puppet.

Either that, or turn a happy sunshine person into a emo by brain washing, so that their future plans, happiness and thoughts of marriage and fruitful days of longevity become DEAD.

That makesthem a zombie! Your totally right Brown!
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#40xXDa-KidXxPosted 2/21/2011 12:01:30 AM

lol this thread.