Interview with Keith Hladik on Conduit 2

#1Vee_WhyPosted 2/20/2011 5:03:02 PM
Hey guys. My site, We Got This Covered, recently posted an interview with Keith Hladik, one of the producers of Conduit 2. Thought you might want to check it out. (sorry I don't know how to post links on this forum)

http://wegotthiscovered.com/featuredposts/interview-keith-hladik-conduit-2/
#2ChangliniPosted 2/20/2011 5:55:35 PM(edited)
That's actually how links are posted in Gamefaq.com
Don't know about gamspot.com.

Anyways, I'm very interested to know if this was a miss say on Keith Hladiks part:

They play a very important story telling element including the Leviathan battle in the second level.

Then again, I could have missed some information about the levels
___

Meh, I'll just assume by second level he meant as the boss battle being a level of its own..
____

Something that many players might not realize is that during private matches, the host can tweak options for both the current game mode and overall options.

Personally, I fear to imagine the number of restricted gameplay rooms but, that probably will not be a problem of importance for now.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#3Phasmatis92Posted 2/21/2011 12:20:35 PM
Ha, they poached one of their screens from the first game.

Is this the first we've heard of this widowmaker perk where it targets automatically, or did I just miss its prior announcement?
#4The_ShaderPosted 2/21/2011 1:54:44 PM
No, it was announced some time ago that there was some sort of "weapon upgrade" that'll make the Widowmaker shoot targets all on their own. ((Stealth people can still walk by safely.))
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5_Azeal_Posted 2/21/2011 2:14:01 PM
I wonder if Conduit 2 will have an overload of Turret spammers... Hopefully it is balanced properly...
---
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Dead Sexy (DS)Blue Steel,GE007 FC: 5165-5594-7659
#6The_ShaderPosted 2/21/2011 2:26:11 PM
... The Stealth Upgrade is an exact counter towards turrets. The only way for a Turret to shoot a guy using 'Stealth' is for it to be manually controlled.

And even then, theres the Aegis Device and its Weapon Upgrade... Seeing as how moving a Turret would be a bad thing to do ((if your actually good at it)) Using an Aegis Device against it would be easy as hell.
---
#7ChangliniPosted 2/21/2011 3:31:41 PM(edited)
Quick!

Someone E-mail HVS to not end up like treyarch in trying to solve every single fan complaint.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#8The_ShaderPosted 2/21/2011 3:22:19 PM
Treyarch cant do **** with CoD as a whole. It wasnt until certian developers in Infinity Ward came up with Modern Warfare did things become great and addictive. However, something must have went horribly wrong when developing Modern Warfare 2.... ((Seriously, people got pissed about the grenade launcher, now they made it infinite? ... something must have happened within the development team.))

And now, with the key developers responsible for Modern Warfare and its sequel leaving Infinity Ward... now Treyarch OR Infinity Ward can make any new masterpiece.... ((Unless someone ACTUALLY developes their own talent beforehand.))

/rant
---
#9RyokoWinsPosted 2/21/2011 5:19:23 PM
I think the question we all REALLY want to know the answer to is: "How the hell do you pronounce Hladik?"
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#10Phasmatis92Posted 2/21/2011 7:56:00 PM
@ The_Shader

I'll take Treyarch over Infinity Ward; the latter treated Wii owners like crap and excluded us, while Treyarch went out of its way to make sure we were catered for as well, even porting over IW's COD4.
Plus, with Black Ops, Treyarch has given us one of the best online experiences on the Wii.