Interview with Keith Hladik on Conduit 2

#11The_ShaderPosted 2/21/2011 8:19:23 PM
^ But i'm talking about the 360 games here, not the Wii. The wii will only get a 'not as good' version of any ported shooter game.

So far... Treyarch hasnt created a masterpiece besides the Zombie Modes and the INSANE story behind it. (The zombie modes where you can upgrade your weapons at least.)
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#12Phasmatis92Posted 2/22/2011 12:23:06 PM
"But i'm talking about the 360 games here, not the Wii. The wii will only get a 'not as good' version of any ported shooter game."

In graphical terms, yes, but I'll take pointer control over dual analogue any day, so that compensates in my book.

"So far... Treyarch hasnt created a masterpiece besides the Zombie Modes and the INSANE story behind it. (The zombie modes where you can upgrade your weapons at least.)"

I dunno, I'd rank World at War and Black Ops over any IW COD game save for Modern Warfare 1.
#13The_ShaderPosted 2/22/2011 4:18:14 PM
Thats exactly my point, so far the best CoD game in the past years is the first Modern Warfare. The maps were beyond perfect, and what was hated was the random grenades, not the noob tubes, which were an insanely huge problem in MW2...
---
#14Phasmatis92Posted 2/22/2011 5:59:28 PM
My point is, Treyarch have overall made better COD titles than IW in my view; COD4 may be the best , but MW2 and the original are the worst, and Black Ops/W@W are damn close to COD4. Add in IW snobbing Wii owners, and I prefer Treyarch by a long shot.
#15Brownprouder23Posted 2/22/2011 6:42:48 PM
Okay this is making me even more annoyed with Shader now. Don't you dare insult Treyarch. World at War and Black Ops are way better than any Infinity Ward CoD title. At least they care about their fanbase and provide patches to their games unlike the indifferent Infinity Ward.

Not only that, but Treyarch's CoD games are far better in terms of balance. Anyone who says otherwise just sucks at their games.
#16The_ShaderPosted 2/22/2011 8:16:04 PM
Modern Warfare got game of the year.... Has Treyarch done so recently?

And before anyone spouts anymore nonsense, i dont give a **** about CoD titles at all. I'm just putting my opinion out there. Getting mad about my opinion on CoD games is... well stupid.
---
#17Phasmatis92Posted 2/22/2011 8:52:44 PM
"Modern Warfare got game of the year.... Has Treyarch done so recently?"

Firstly, as I recall, more sites/reviwers/magazines gave that title to Mario Galaxy or Bioshock.
Secondly, I agree that COD4 is the best COD game so far, but in my book that doesn't excuse the awfulness of MW2, or the blandness of the original game, or IW's snobbing of Wii owners.