pre-order headake HELP!!!!

#1rickhunter2044Posted 2/21/2011 7:33:14 PM
I would like to know why Canada gamestop / ebgames
has no pre-order info on the limited edition exclusive.
That the u.s. has. Can any one tell me???.
#2The_ShaderPosted 2/21/2011 7:45:23 PM
Gamestop/EBgames isnt being up to date with their preorders regarding Conduit 2.

If you want to know whats going on with their limited edition deal, you'll have to wait another month or so until they update.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#3rickhunter2044(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2011 9:39:22 PM
will the price stay the same or do you think it will go up hear in canada?. I have the conduid 2 baseic copy pre - ordered.
But don't know the price difference
#4The_ShaderPosted 2/21/2011 9:44:45 PM
They should all be the same.... theres no bundle, and it looks like only one place is getting the figurine and thats Australia. So your fine dude.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 2/21/2011 10:29:24 PM
Just like the first game, I sent them an email about it:

Hi,

Is the Conduit Special Edition available to Canadians? Last time I ordered from Gamestop.com, I ended up paying quite a bit more than I would have here, only to find out that not only was it available in Canada for probably $25 less (shipping and taxes), but the pre-order bonuses were easily accessible to everyone (minus the art book, of course). So I guess that's my other question; are the bonuses available to anyone with the code, or will they be only redeemable once, emailed to the people who pre-ordered the game?

Thanks,
Shane

And since the answer is similar to the one that I got for the first game, I'm guessing that that means there won't be a pre-order bonus:

Dear Shane,

Thank you for contacting GameStop.com.

At this time, the limited edition of The Conduit 2 is only available in the US. You may order it for delivery, but will be responsible for any import fees. Please check our Canadian site at gamestop.ca to see if we will be carrying this item on our Canadian site.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to respond to this email.

Best regards,
Chris
Customer Service Lead Agent

So basically, as I see it, there won't be any limited edition for Canadians, if the first game is anything to go by. I'm guessing that they'd have announced one by now if it were going to happen.

Also, notice how he completely failed to answer my other question. Whether that's a good or a bad thing, I'm not sure. It means he didn't read the email in its entirety, he doesn't want to comment, he forgot, or he didn't know. Hopefully he just didn't notice and the codes will be exclusive... Oh well, only time will tell I guess.
#6xXDa-KidXxPosted 2/22/2011 1:26:52 AM

Well that sux, but besides that, i never seen headache spelled so poorly.

#7rickhunter2044(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2011 2:24:20 PM
Sorry my wii has a problem so spelling may be a bit off.