High Voltage's Michael Ford soundboard

#11Neo-ganonPosted 2/23/2011 2:53:13 PM

ok some of them are straight up duke nukem-like. and i like the "andromeda is a stone cold fox" line haha.

#12ChangliniPosted 2/23/2011 6:46:46 PM(edited)
http://cdn.medialib.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/screens/screenshot_34893_thumb300.jpg

There's that picture.

Honestly, it's complete luck/coincidence that another poster on GT posted the picture about it.
I'm now interested to see what video that was in.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#13LilroscoPosted 2/23/2011 8:30:11 PM
Kool, I'll be sure to check it out asap.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#14Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 2/23/2011 8:39:45 PM
You know, pretty much every single one of those works when followed by "Just like a ninja!". It's kind of crazy. Some of them were a little too cheesy for my liking I think, but I might get used to the new voice and style... eventually.
#15The_ShaderPosted 2/24/2011 2:06:10 AM
So apparently, Mr. Ford has more lines then this because at one point in a Demo of the first level (On the Oil Derelict) The player killed a guy by headshot and you hear Ford go "Headshot".

And you hear ALOT of Duke Nukem in "Need a Hug"

"Friendly" sounds like Duke Nukem's dad being hit on by like... either a leg humping dog, or an alien clinging to Nukem's leg, begging for mercy while half its body is missing. (Blown off by some explosive of course.)

Side Note: Someone link all the "New voices suck" topics here. And if you feel like, the gathered posts of the first people saying **** like "Hated the loss of the original, but growing on the new one." ... like mine :D
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#16ddd87(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2011 3:36:43 AM
The "More LETHAL mysteries" quote is missing as well.
#17elheberPosted 2/24/2011 1:14:49 PM
Kirby is right. Following anything up with "just like a ninja" or "ninja style" makes everything funnier.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#18Icuras08Posted 2/24/2011 5:02:51 PM
Yeah, Mr. Ford has been watching too much Naruto 0.o
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#19xXDa-KidXxPosted 2/25/2011 5:13:18 PM

I love the "EPIC FAIL" line, lol epic.

But to be real, its all really cheesy, way different Ford from the last game.

#20DivinityStripesPosted 2/26/2011 4:56:38 PM
I can't believe Mr. Ford says "Epic Fail". This game definitely does not take itself seriously does it? What a change from the first game.

It's like Mr. Ford gets a sense of humor when he goes through the conduit. I guess conduits have a side effect that make you have an opposite personality. :P Or maybe Mr. Ford actually has multiple personality disorder.
---
Why? Because.