Chances this game wont be like TC?

#1namVVoaPosted 2/25/2011 7:41:23 PM
To be honest, TC was absolutely horrid from the glitches, controls to the framerate.

My big question is how will lockon be in this game? In TC, 90% of the people used it and it made gun fights boring and cheap.
#2RyokoWinsPosted 2/25/2011 7:43:32 PM
Play hardcore mode and all of your dreams will come true.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#3SupahShnipaPosted 2/25/2011 7:57:57 PM
It's looking a lot like Crysis 2 IMO.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
Black Ops Screen Name - iG-Pur3 Aw3
#4The_ShaderPosted 2/25/2011 8:17:15 PM
Even the modes WITH lock-on, its 'soft' lock-on now, where your targets are NOT centered onto the middle of the screen.

Still the same game, just no more weapon sets, more customization, more art and graphical detail. Oh, and patches too, so no more glitches.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 2/25/2011 8:19:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6xXDa-KidXxPosted 2/25/2011 11:22:27 PM

namVVoa posted...
To be honest, TC was absolutely horrid from the glitches, controls to the framerate.

My big question is how will lockon be in this game? In TC, 90% of the people used it and it made gun fights boring and cheap.

Well control wise, it was damnthere perfect, idk what game you played. There were glitches exposed, but nothing major except for the spawning glitch. Lock on didn't make the game cheap, like i said before, you can jump in patterns to avoid bullets. Also lock on only kept your focus on one person, but you had to point and shoot, the cursor wasn't locked on it.

#7The_ShaderPosted 2/26/2011 12:01:27 AM
^ There were lock-on exploits that guaranteed headshots, hacks that destroyed online, outside the map glitches, and weapon glitches... all ruining the online.

But yeah, Conduit 2 has all this fixed so no worries TC.

/endtopic
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#8namVVoa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2011 7:35:55 AM
Well control wise, it was damnthere perfect, idk what game you played. There were glitches exposed, but nothing major except for the spawning glitch. Lock on didn't make the game cheap, like i said before, you can jump in patterns to avoid bullets. Also lock on only kept your focus on one person, but you had to point and shoot, the cursor wasn't locked on it.

Well, what made the controls feel sluggish and jittery was I think the frame rate which was poor. The controls did not feel as smooth as Moh:h2, CoD WaW, MWR, or BO.

As for lockon, it totally ruined TC. It evened out the playing field. It basically came down to whoever had the fastest trigger finger. Just hold lockon and press fire as fast as you can = gun battles. Also, the strafing in the game was very slow and sluggish. It took forever to change direction, but maybe that was suppose to be in the game.

I just hope C2 turns out well.
#9ddd87Posted 2/26/2011 8:16:46 AM
Te truth is, there is no way to know if the game will not have the same problems of TCon until played...

It has No-Lock on playlists to play without it in every multiplayer mode, and the lock itself is not an auto aim. But thats it. Glitches and framerate issues can happen or not.
#10Simok123Posted 2/26/2011 12:36:40 PM
in response to the title, sometimes I play the original conduit and I realize..."...hey..ya know Conduit 2 seems a lot different then this game" and it is....sometimes I hate how everyone was all "OH! THEY LISTEN TO FEEDBACK! LETS MAKE THEM CHANGE EVERYTHING WITH BARELY ANYTHING LIKE THE FIRST!" Some times I think people wanted this game to be changed alot, but I think people need to realize...this game is still a sequel, it should be like the first....Really im sorry Im kinda mumbling on....but all im saying is....People always expected this game to change everything....*cough* young1price *cough* (xD no offense price XD)
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!