i hate to ask this, but, HVS will you please consider...

#1donkeypunch1116Posted 2/28/2011 2:55:53 PM
bringing this game to ps3 with move support?

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BASH!!!!

im a huge wii fan, and i will be buying the collectors edition of this game day one regardless. however...

the ps3 just has much better online than the wii. i play killzone 3 online with move, and performance wise, its what i wish almost every wii shooter could be. theres no lag, no weird little issues, and no hassle.

just imagining playing this game with a better online setup and more detailed visuals (not really necessary, but hey, why not?) makes me REALLY wish you guys would consider it down the road.

anyway, conduit 2 board users, even though ive been on this board for ages, i know this post will probably piss alot of you off, so hopefully there are no hard feelings. also, please remember that im a huge fan and will be playing this game day one with the rest of you. peace :)
-
---
PUNCHOUT1116: currently playing goldeneye and killzone 3
#2SmallerRidleyPosted 2/28/2011 3:06:11 PM
There will be other FPSs for the PSMove once they can figure out how to use the Move's technology (which is different from the wiimote).
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#3Neo-ganonPosted 2/28/2011 3:12:33 PM

awww heck ill agree with ya. for the sake of the franchise, it would be great to get this game on other systems. my only qualm is that HVS still needs to devote as much as they can for the version on the wii and not leave it out

#4ChangliniPosted 2/28/2011 4:01:36 PM
The main problem, as HVS stated, is that there are already many FPSs over on that console.

Conduit may not have a chance due to the saturated competition.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#5Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 2/28/2011 8:40:38 PM
^That and developing for the PS3 is more expensive. Wasn't HVS a little tight for cash as of late? They probably wouldn't want to compete in a market that's more difficult to get noticed in unless they were sure that big returns would be at least fairly likely.
#6RyokoWinsPosted 2/28/2011 8:47:24 PM
Besides, I'm betting the engine for the PS3 version would have to be very different, meaning longer development time.

HVS could definitely go multiplatform, just not for this game.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#7TehOverkillPosted 2/28/2011 8:49:50 PM

The PSN is actually pretty hosed up. Most major online games, specially if they don't have dedicated servers, are swarming with hackers and cheats. If you want to play it on decent online, you should ask for it on the 360 or the PC.

Haven't they already said that the next sequel is multi-platform, though?

#8Jonsey117Posted 2/28/2011 9:00:29 PM
They've hinted at a Conduit 3DS, but I don't remember anything about taking it to the PS3 or 360.
---
Goldeneye 007 FC: 4256-6766-8294 "That was the worst throw ever, of all time" "Not my fault, someone put a wall in my way"
#9xXDa-KidXxPosted 2/28/2011 9:30:16 PM

NO! PS3 and XBOX have a boatload of great shooters, why should they get this? The Wii deserves a exclusive shooter. Nuff said.

#10incognito3Posted 2/28/2011 9:33:14 PM
-insert flame here-
---
Incognito3 or Martian. Leader of TPC. Don't be hatin Proud Xbox360 and Wii owner. Yeah i could be doing better things right now....but im here so get used to it