i hate to ask this, but, HVS will you please consider...

#11The_ShaderPosted 2/28/2011 8:39:52 PM
Instead of HVS creating yet another shooter for PS3 using the move thing, i'd much rather they start a new IP of a different genre.

i REALLY want an RPG from them.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#12Jonsey117Posted 2/28/2011 8:59:04 PM
There's absolutely no need to ruin the Conduit's exclusivity by porting in to the 360 or PS3.
-3DS Conduit=Okay
-360/PS3 Conduit=Just ruins the fun for us.
Besides, a 360/PS3 Conduit would face stiff competition considering the number of more well known FPSs on those systems
---
Goldeneye 007 FC: 4256-6766-8294 "That was the worst throw ever, of all time" "Not my fault, someone put a wall in my way"
#13USPmastaPosted 2/28/2011 9:20:19 PM
Shaded, I also think an rpg from High Voltage would be epic! Maybe if they made it Wii exclusive also. It wouldn't have much competition. Sci-fi for sure, maybe a conduit prequel.
---
Daos for Con2 currency supporter! Touch the masters bass, lose an arm meatbag.
Beatles are the BEST band ever.
#14Icuras08Posted 2/28/2011 9:53:06 PM
I think a RPG would be cool, but do they know how to make a good one? What do you think they should make? I know their knowledge of the shooting genre could help, but I don't want Rpg elements to be tacked on..
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#15The_ShaderPosted 2/28/2011 11:57:16 PM
Theres hardly any RPG's out there besides a few series, but the few i'm talking about dont exactly come out very often. Mass Effect and Fallout is a good example, they've been out for a good while and the only thing keeping them alive is DLC.

The Wii already has a **** load of exclusive RPG's so it doesnt need anymore. I just want HVS to branch off into other genre's to see how they'd do so with them. They've established themselves as a decent FPS developer, but i want their talent to dabble in other genres. i can care less if they stay on the Wii, and i wouldnt mind if they just make a downloadable game. A cheap Wiiware 2D, 16-Bit RPG from them? that'd be amazing.... Of course, thats if the guy responsible for No More Heroes doesnt beat HVS first....

Seeing as how Conduit is coming out on the 3DS.... i'm curious to see if they might have something else going on with the handheld.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#16USPmastaPosted 3/1/2011 7:42:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17USPmastaPosted 3/1/2011 7:44:37 AM
Whoa, Mass Effect as in the game NOT riding on DLC? Two sequels, and minimal DLC, does not mean that its success is based off DLC.
Although I do agree that Wii has too many exclusives, and so it'd be a crowded market. Unfortunately, everyone else has RPG's from companies like BioWare, and Bethesda. I think it's a bad time for newcomers.
---
Daos for Con2 currency supporter! Touch the masters bass, lose an arm meatbag.
Beatles are the BEST band ever.
#18Valdimir_DregaPosted 3/1/2011 7:57:08 AM
I think a better solution to all of this would be to wait until they make a C3 for Nintendo's next console. If their last pattern precedes them, they officially showed a Wii prototype the E3 after the DS came out. A year later at E3 they gave us actual gameplay, and then the Wii released later that year.

I'd figure that Nintendo either has some big announcement saved for either this E3 or the next, seeing as how the 3DS releases late this month. IMO, HVS should immediately jump for Nintendo's next home console so they can release another Conduit title on or near its launch. Once Nintendo hits HD status, there is going to be an expectation for more action-driven titles with good online features, HVS has a leg up on many of Nintendo's 3rd parties in those respects.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#19Numbuh100Posted 3/1/2011 12:32:22 PM
TC, you are so bad at requesting. PS3/360 have so many shooters that people enjoy already. HVS will not make good sales because of other FPS games competition there.
---
PKMN Pearl - 2664 0071 4862
Goldeneye Wii: 2626-8957-8168 Name: MMK
#20ChangliniPosted 3/1/2011 1:45:29 PM
Wait, what's the count on the bad feelings?
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book