Might be a dumb question, but..

#1Jbller3Posted 2/28/2011 4:28:21 PM

Would any of you buy this game over Battlefield 3?

#2stufa1978Posted 2/28/2011 4:43:13 PM
I'm getting this over Battlefield 3. SImpley because I only have a Wii and not a HD machine. I suppose that's why Conduit is here really.

What about you?

Why ask?
---
Nintendo translates as Leave luck to Heaven.
#3Jbller3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2011 4:52:44 PM

stufa1978 posted...
I'm getting this over Battlefield 3. SImpley because I only have a Wii and not a HD machine. I suppose that's why Conduit is here really.

What about you?

Why ask?
---
Nintendo translates as Leave luck to Heaven.

I'm asking because I'm most likely only getting one of the two as I have other games in my list.

#4ChangliniPosted 2/28/2011 5:13:02 PM
If B3 gets an M rating, then yes.

Unless I'm heavily bombarded by pure pressure that ends up with me forcing myself to buy the game while more pressure about time is added by my parents.

It's a lose lose for myself and a blackmail win for my little brother.

Then again, I can just buy it outright.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#5Jbller3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2011 6:44:42 PM

Changlini posted...
If B3 gets an M rating, then yes.

Unless I'm heavily bombarded by pure pressure that ends up with me forcing myself to buy the game while more pressure about time is added by my parents.

It's a lose lose for myself and a blackmail win for my little brother.

Then again, I can just buy it outright.
---

Yeah, BF3 is getting an M rating.

#6The_ShaderPosted 2/28/2011 6:57:59 PM
For those who dont really play much of shooters... heres this description.

Battlefield 3: Just another FPS with nothing groundbreaking. Solid, different, epic size online.

Conduit 2: Sci-fi shooter akin to Halo or Half-Life (Never played Half-Life...), has more customization than any shooter out there, custom loadouts with very unique weapons to choose from.

Its a matter of taste. Battlefield has the vehicles and Classes to choose from ((must... kill.... with repair tool...VREER VREEEEEER!!!)) Where as Conduit 2 brings out customizable characters, loadouts, and controls.With the most unique weapons out there.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#7ChangliniPosted 2/28/2011 7:37:02 PM(edited)
I'd like to know how Bad company 1 got a Teen rating.

Unrelated note:
Did Cod 3 have vehicles?

---
#8xXDa-KidXxPosted 2/28/2011 9:37:45 PM

Not everything in Conduit is orginal, but its starting to be. All these new FPS are either clones of CoD or just something seen already, not that they aren't good games, they just lack what i call, "What-the-Fans-Really-Want-Engine". From what i seen Conduit was built ground up from what the fans wanted. So in a way, we created the game, they manufactered it.

#9The_ShaderPosted 2/28/2011 9:42:30 PM
^ Not even close....

HVS created the engine, wii fans starved of shooters clammered to HVS once they let the public know they were making a shooter. E3 made Conduit look good. Conduit then was followed by ALOT of people hyped up for the game, HVS then started listening to what the fans were saying.

They then listened ALOT more after the games release. But they listened more to reviews.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#10SmallerRidleyPosted 2/28/2011 9:46:49 PM(edited)
It's piecemeal from a lot of popular shooters. Nothing in the game is particularly original, but there isn't this combination of all these things out there right now, and they held back on adopting everything from every game.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.