Is the preorder time for the limited edition over?

#1JaggiManPosted 2/28/2011 8:08:53 PM
I went to preorder the game at gamestop and they only offered the regular conduit 2 version which isn't bad but I wouldnt mind the limited edition one. Any idea if the period to preorder that edition is over or that it didn't even start?
---
Goldeneye FC- 1975-2055-7971 (POLIWHIRL*/ReCrisis),Monster hunter tri- Solitary(HR 154)
Any problem can be solved with a good grilled cheese sandwich!
#2USPmastaPosted 2/28/2011 8:11:11 PM
I don't know when the pre order time ended, but Im due for the limited edition.
---
Daos for Con2 currency supporter! Touch the masters bass, lose an arm meatbag.
Beatles are the BEST band ever.
#3RyokoWinsPosted 2/28/2011 8:36:49 PM
Aww no more limited edition pre-orders? I guess that's what I get for procrastinating. :(
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#4brainfreeze10Posted 2/28/2011 9:01:57 PM
Wait, seriously? GGGGAAAAAHHHH! I feel like this is gonna turn out like Willy Wonka, you didn't just make that up so you can keep them all for yourselves did you?
---
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
FC- Goldeneye: 4484-5080-7080
#5Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 2/28/2011 9:11:35 PM
...Tell Gamestop they fail. Unless you live in Canada or Hawaii (where your only option is to pre-order the game online and pay $20 in shipping) just order the game for in-store pickup. It doesn't cost anything extra, and you can get the Limited Edition without having to deal with their incompetence.
#6xXDa-KidXxPosted 2/28/2011 9:27:10 PM

It is, at least at my gamestop, i asked my friend who works at GS, she said theres no more limited addition to reserve. Glad i reserved it already :D

#7JaggiMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2011 9:40:18 PM
Well I'm out of luck then, I'll just have to check every week since the employees said "we only have seen the regular version for preorder", and that I should check back once in a while for when its available. Though I kinda wish it went like monster hunter tri where the special bundle just disappeared when they were done. Oh well, it's only a book and a special in game stuff, I'll be fine xD can't wait to get the game
---
Goldeneye FC- 1975-2055-7971 (POLIWHIRL*/ReCrisis),Monster hunter tri- Solitary(HR 154)
Any problem can be solved with a good grilled cheese sandwich!
#8SmallerRidleyPosted 2/28/2011 9:44:06 PM
It's a good thing my region generally never runs out of Wii/GC stuff. I wasn't that far back in line for Brawl's midnight release, but that might be the large number of GameStops within reach of KCK.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#9xerofyre0Posted 3/1/2011 3:31:55 PM
i went to preorder it in early january and they said that they only had a regular SKU in the system with 0 preorders

thats why i dont go to gamestop. the ones around me blow.

me: "i would like to pre order Conduit 2"
gamestop employee: "for what system?"
me: "nevermind"
---
http://www.down-rightfierce.com/2011/02/free-game-giveaway-scott-pilgrim-vs.html - giving away a free copy of scott pilgrim for 360
#10The_ShaderPosted 3/1/2011 4:50:50 PM(edited)
JUST called the gamestop near me, and they NEVER even started a "pre-order" thing for the limited edition Conduit 2, theres just a standard version for it.

The guy did say that "Alot of big game recently were released both as the standard and limited edition but were just labeled in our computer as 'standard' version."

.... so.. i dont know what to do now... maybe order using amazon?

EDIT:
Its like the special edition of Conduit 2 never existed to them.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"