What do you think will be this game's overused gun?

#1SupahShnipaPosted 3/2/2011 9:40:04 PM
I'm guessing the SCAR right now personally. Though one of the new innovative weapons might catch the eye of the player base.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
Black Ops Screen Name - iG-Pur3 Aw3
#2RyokoWinsPosted 3/2/2011 10:16:58 PM
I'm thinking it's a toss-up between the SCAR, SPAS, SMAW, and Eclipse. As soon as we get our hands on the game, people will start over-analyzing everything and decide what's the best one. Then that'll be the one everyone and their mother uses.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#3xXDa-KidXxPosted 3/2/2011 10:30:27 PM

Phaserifle, and carbonizer.

But i'm pretty sure people wont overuse stuff once everyone knows how to avoid their weapon choice.

#4Phasmatis92Posted 3/2/2011 10:42:33 PM
SCAR, ARC Eclipse, Hive Cannon.

That said, I like all of the above weapons.
#5RyokoWinsPosted 3/2/2011 10:47:48 PM
I love the fact that the guns are all so different (unlike most of today's shooters that basically have 15 iterations of the same gun with slightly altered stats), but it leaves the game more open to the possibility for a few to be much better than the others.

Just something to think about.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#6Simok123Posted 3/3/2011 6:48:29 AM
^ yeah I agree, theres only one SMG, one Pistol, one assault rifle, one rocket launcher, and then theres a whole lot more interesting weapons.

and aobut this topic, atleast I know for sure I wont have to deal with cheap ass Famas and AUG; the only weapons people ever use in Black Ops that only take about 2 second to kill someone with -.-
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
#7USPmastaPosted 3/3/2011 10:01:33 AM
USP.45. That's going to be the overused gun for sure. I bet its been buffed, fully automatic now, a scope, one hit kills, that would be nice. But even if it doesn't become that, it'll still be my overused gun (as my name implies) and ima pwn.
---
Daos for Con2 currency supporter! Touch the masters bass, lose an arm meatbag.
Beatles are the BEST band ever.
#8SmallerRidleyPosted 3/3/2011 4:57:09 PM
SCAR followed by the Eclipse.

I have a feeling nobody's going to use the Carbonizer.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#9The_ShaderPosted 3/3/2011 5:01:56 PM
The SCAR looks like the universal badass weapon now. Seeing how its Single Fire when scoped in and automatic with hip-fire... it looks to be overpowered.

@USPmasta

The USP.45 has been nerfed in order to make sure theres a difference between it and the HVS.45. The differences is that the USP can fire as fast as your trigger finger can pull it, but its weaker, and has more bullets in its clip than the HVS.45. It does not have a scope, doesnt one hit kill, nor is it fully automatic. ((Though i'm guessing your were joking about these things....))

The HVS.45 has a limit of how fast you can shoot it, has a tiny clip, alot more recoil, and alot more powerful. It also has a little Red Dot too which is nice.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#10USPmastaPosted 3/3/2011 5:33:38 PM
Yes of course i was joking =P. And what? sounds like the USP is better. And didnt the HVS have one hit kills in last game?
---
Daos for Con2 currency supporter! Touch the masters bass, lose an arm meatbag.
Beatles are the BEST band ever.