What do you think will be this game's overused gun?

#11SmallerRidleyPosted 3/3/2011 5:42:35 PM
The problem with the USP is going to be the spread when shooting fast, though ADS will cut down on that some.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#12The_ShaderPosted 3/3/2011 5:54:04 PM
The USP is about a 5-7 shot to the body to kill, and maybe 2-3 to kill when shooting the head.

The HVS is 3-5 to the body, and 1-2 to the head. Its a considerably more powerful pistol, and you REALLY have to aim before each shot because of its limited firing speed.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#13USPmastaPosted 3/3/2011 7:32:38 PM
so, as long as i keep playing bass and i can aim, i can spam USP and win?
---
Daos for Con2 currency supporter! Touch the masters bass, lose an arm meatbag.
Beatles are the BEST band ever.
#14The_ShaderPosted 3/3/2011 8:51:40 PM
We dont know the specifics about the two pistols, and i'm pretty sure the USP is a little weaker than what i described. And the amount of ammo is probably extremely limited for both.
---
#15USPmastaPosted 3/3/2011 9:51:49 PM
i hope USP isnt too horrible. Last game i really did use USP a lot. I hopw it hasnt lost ita steam. Small ammo will be reasonable as does low power, but i think up close itshould get its job done fairly quickly. Im really dissappointed that its been nerfed to make way for a cleverly named new gun (HVS? XD hah!) but thats just me. Im kinda biased.
---
Daos for Con2 currency supporter! Touch the masters bass, lose an arm meatbag.
Beatles are the BEST band ever.
#16tconslayerPosted 3/4/2011 1:23:25 AM

Im thinking agis device or widowmaker turret. On streets everyone could spawn with a turret and make the ultamate defensive system.

#17xXDa-KidXxPosted 3/4/2011 2:07:32 AM

The_Shader posted...
The USP is about a 5-7 shot to the body to kill, and maybe 2-3 to kill when shooting the head.

The HVS is 3-5 to the body, and 1-2 to the head. Its a considerably more powerful pistol, and you REALLY have to aim before each shot because of its limited firing speed."

You have to consider upgrades and people with armor and all that, beacause it should take more hits than that, this is Conduit we're talking here, not Call of duty :P

#18The_ShaderPosted 3/4/2011 4:33:41 AM
xXDa-KidXx ... You've either NEVER used, or fought against the USP.45 in The Conduit, or never played the game at all.

The Conduit's USP.45 held i think 16 bullets in its clip and if you got nothing but headshots, you could have killed about 5-8 people without reloading. They nurfed the gun, or atleast should have, for Conduit 2. Seeing as how the pistol in this game has the highest headshot multiplier, it should still kill in 2-4 headshots. Even with upgrades involved.
---
#19SmallerRidleyPosted 3/4/2011 7:44:45 AM
The Conduit USP45 had 18, Conduit 2 is 15, and 7 spare clips for both, iirc.

HVS45 was either 8 or 14, and only had a couple of spare clips.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#20ddd87Posted 3/4/2011 8:16:33 AM
Once every noob notice that the Eclipse has unlimited ammo it will be one of the most used gun in the game