Another gameplay/interview video (small new things)

#1ddd87Posted 3/3/2011 2:48:38 PM
From The Network

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjqGyemS5qI

I noticed that the Smaw now has the Phase Rifle's large crosshair, and a slightly modified scope.

Also notice that in custom/splitscreen matches you can turn weapon pick ups from the floor on and off... And also a similar option for ammo crates!
#2ChangliniPosted 3/3/2011 2:57:42 PM
Vinny's look is just genius.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#3shotokanjavPosted 3/3/2011 3:31:35 PM
Can't wait to try out all of that customizing!
---
PS3: Third-Drifter
Wii PES 2011: 4040 2669 3725
#4ChangliniPosted 3/3/2011 3:44:26 PM
Bullets couldn't be taught to love.
|:~[
---
#5Jonsey117Posted 3/3/2011 4:06:06 PM
Simply awesome. And now all the model's names are known. There's just so much customization I won't know where to begin. :D
---
Goldeneye 007 FC: 4256-6766-8294 "That was the worst throw ever, of all time" "Not my fault, someone put a wall in my way"
#6SupahShnipaPosted 3/3/2011 4:23:04 PM
Awesome!

Sanctum? Oh great, everyone just camped the corner rooms :P
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
Black Ops Screen Name - iG-Pur3 Aw3
#7ddd87(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2011 4:48:01 PM
Notice how at 5:00 there's an option to customize if you will use your own weapon loadout or if you will use a "custom loadout" for every player in the lobby.

Sounds like you can play like the old conduit if you want.
#8ChangliniPosted 3/3/2011 5:00:09 PM(edited)
[miss interpretation]

Also, that drudge helmet reminded me of halo for some reason.

---
#9The_ShaderPosted 3/3/2011 5:45:07 PM(edited)
YES, with this i can complete the Upgrades list!!!!

EDIT:
Capacitor: Greatly reduces charge time for weapons with charged functions. <Because you dont have time waste on not shooting.>

Reverse Damage: Your Radiation Grenades heal friendly targets. They still damage enemies. Also, you start with an extra Radiation Grenade added to the other grenades selected in your loadout. Multiplayer Only. <We couldn't teach the bullets to love.>

Essence Salvage: Killing an opponent immediately triggers your health regeneration. <Sparkles and angst sold separately.>

Phase Rifle Specialization: Greatly Increases your Phase Rifle damage. <Now your just being a jerk.>

((Ok.. looks like there is another Primary Upgrade called "Armory" where you can start with two primaries... but it doesnt show it on the screen or anything, the guy just mentioned it.))

I'm gonna go ahead and find the wiki and fix it up.

Second EDIT:
Looks like thats all the upgrades... All categories of Upgrades are put up in one long list when buying them, and it shows the ending and beginning to each category, meaning the one and only upgrade thats left to put in the wiki is the Armory one. Then the list is really complete.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#10SmallerRidleyPosted 3/3/2011 5:25:18 PM

Notice how at 5:00 there's an option to customize if you will use your own weapon loadout or if you will use a "custom loadout" for every player in the lobby.

Sounds like you can play like the old conduit if you want.

asjkdf;ljas;lfjd;lasf

Somebody go get DSR.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.