Another gameplay/interview video (small new things)

#21Aile_WingPosted 3/4/2011 8:10:41 AM
raysnds1:
did you see listing of some of the maps?.....

specifically the prime one....they had (3) that i could see.

I know that there will be downloadable/unlocked maps in the future....but it shows they are out there

I'm not sure what it is you're trying to convey, but I'll try to understand. The prime maps are maps from the previous game. That's it. As for DLC and unlockable maps, I have no idea why you would think that there'd be any.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#22raysnds1Posted 3/4/2011 8:46:39 AM
sorry ace...let me try again.

there's been discussion if there will actualy be DLC, or just the ability to unlock contentt later that is already on the disk.

my main point...which states that the all the unlockable maps are already on the disk,...but i thought we're only to get (2) Prime maps when we first purchase the game, thanks to the gentlemans link to the youtube video...I counted (3) prime maps, Prime: Streets, Pentagon, and Sanctum.

so either we're getting (3) prime maps and not (2) or we're getting a hing of the maps to come after we purchased.
#23TottentanzPosted 3/4/2011 9:06:42 AM
In the 2nd siberian video on GT, the person from HVS mentions that things you do in the campaign that gives you credits to purchase things for online.

He mentioned 350 credits for hacking the laser I believe.

So at least they give you incentive to play the game before you go online.
#24ddd87(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2011 12:44:14 PM
There is no more falling snow in siberia... Sad. Also that mission really needs more outdoor gameplay
#25ChangliniPosted 3/4/2011 12:45:02 PM
Dang it.

Would loved it too.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#26SmallerRidleyPosted 3/4/2011 8:14:12 PM

but i thought we're only to get (2) Prime maps when we first purchase the game

There's your problem.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#27MC_Brian1Posted 3/4/2011 9:20:25 PM
LOL the Sega PR guy.

I was completely not hyped for the game but this, this made me want it so bad. Damn, it's a shame, 'cause I'm getting Crysis 2. I guess I'll have to ask my parents for a game for the first time in years.
---
I'll respond to this topic the same way I like my women.
Lot of D's.
- Goombacrusher07 in a C/D topic