This game looks pretty damn impressive.

#1Xenozoa425Posted 3/4/2011 12:00:10 PM
Everything seems to be turning out really great so far.

So now, my favorite things about this game as of now:

1). Headbanger Headset - I never had WiiSpeak for the orignal TCon, but now I'll be able to talk to people on here as well as Black Ops, so I'm very happy about that. And for all of those squeakers and BS talkers, I can mute them by the push of a button... though I love making people rage, lol.

2). Weapon Diversity - Unlike Call of Duty or Battlefield, where you have near-exact clones of several guns, and their variety would be minor things like damage, reload speed, etc, in this game, each gun looks unique and has it's own unique purpose. Notable favorites of mine so far are the new and improved Strike Rifle and Hive Cannon, along with the Warp Pistol, SCAR, and the new Dark Star seems to be promising. As for sidearms, I'll probably be sticking with the good ol' USP.45, for nostalgia mostly.

3). Multiplayer Maps - 9 new multiplayer maps, and 3 returning maps from the first game (all 3 were my favorite maps in the original game, which is even better for me). They'll most likely cater to all types of playstyles, like rushers, campers, ghosts, and running & gunning. What's even better is that unlike the first game, where all the maps were completely linear and symmetrical, only 25% of this game's maps are linear (and they are the 3 classic maps). Awesome.

4). Playlist Diversity - I'm a TDM kind of guy, so I'll be spending most of my time in Team Reaper. I do like Domination and other objective games in Call of Duty, so if this game does get a form of Domination, Search & Destroy, or Headquarters, that'll make me even happier. As for FFA game modes, Bounty Hunter was always fun, because you weren't a target to every player. It made FFA less chaotic and more fun in my opinion. I'm glad to see it make a comeback.

Overall, it looks like I might actually buy it when it comes out.

Good job HVS, I'm pretty damn impressed with your work. You got the big thumbs up from me; keep it up and stay cool.

-Xenozoa425
---
GT: Xenozoa425
http://www.youtube.com/user/Xenozoa425
#2silver123456789Posted 3/4/2011 2:29:31 PM
omg hacker
#3_Azeal_Posted 3/4/2011 5:08:48 PM
Haha Silver you crazy goose! You gunna get this game too right man? If you do, consider joining my clan DS(Dead Sexy). We have 18 Goldeneye players currently, with many moving to this game, and will be adding more to our numbers when this game comes out. Unless you wanna stick to your CM fella's. :)

On topic... Yeah this game is looking great. I was getting a little worried, but after watching these new interviews it looks sickly awesome. I don't buy many games day 1(SSBB was the only one), but I think I just might make an exception here...
---
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Dead Sexy (DS)Blue Steel,GE007 FC: 5165-5594-7659
#4Jonsey117Posted 3/4/2011 5:28:20 PM
I'm really impressed with the way this game is looking. Insane amounts of customization are going to add a lot of replay value to the game. I'm almost sure I'm going to be picking this up the first day that I can. I'm ready to rock with DeadSexy. We might want to create a new topic on the website so we can get an update on who's getting this and expanding the [DS} services with us (since the old topic for won't be known by the newer members).
---
Goldeneye 007 FC: 4256-6766-8294 "That was the worst throw ever, of all time" "Not my fault, someone put a wall in my way"
#5Xenozoa425(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2011 5:33:39 PM
I'd rather you didn't turn my topic into a recruitment thread for your... clan... thing.
---
#6Jonsey117Posted 3/4/2011 6:17:50 PM
I'm not trying to make this a recruitment thread. If I was even in charge of recruiting for DS, I would simply start a DS recruitment thread, not post recruitment info in your topic (I'm lazy, but not that lazy). I was telling Azeal we should take a head-count on our DS site to see who was getting this game, that way we could actually start recruitment before the game is released. Sorry if it my comment appeared to be a recruitment call, I could have worded it better.
---
Goldeneye 007 FC: 4256-6766-8294 "That was the worst throw ever, of all time" "Not my fault, someone put a wall in my way"
#7Xenozoa425(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2011 6:22:58 PM
But you keep talking about it in my thread.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but I'd like for you to just stop.
---
#8silver123456789Posted 3/4/2011 6:40:42 PM
I don't know Az. I just got killzone 3 also so that may keep me busy for a bit. Tcon's multiplayer was fun and I really wanna know what happens in the story so I just may.
#9The_ShaderPosted 3/4/2011 10:28:31 PM
http://conduit.wikia.com/wiki/Multiplayer

Enjoy the more divorce Objective based modes.

Theres even an objection based Free For All.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#10Xenozoa425(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2011 6:33:05 AM
Awesome, Shader, now they just have to put the 3 objectives for Annexation in some good spots.

Nothing turns me off from a map more than poorly placed objectives.
---