after playing black ops, goldeneye, and killzone 3...

#1donkeypunch1116Posted 3/4/2011 12:23:34 PM
its gonna be so refreshing to play conduit 2 :)

no insane amounts of realism, a radar thats actually useful, and health!!! yes, health! its been so long since ive played a shooter where someone didnt die with a quick burst of gunfire. ive missed having a nice chunk of health, as fire fights boiled down to actual head to head confrontations. not some noob in a corner one shot killing you when you run through a doorway, but two players actually dukeing it out, skill vs skill.

this game is gonna be a much needed change of pace. anyone agree?
-
---
PUNCHOUT1116: currently playing goldeneye and killzone 3
#2shotokanjavPosted 3/4/2011 1:11:34 PM(edited)
Battlefield BC2 has little health also. Hey donkeypunch, how did you find the Move on Killzone 3? I tried it at a friend's place on the Campaign demo. Does the full game have more options? I was missing TCon's options (button placement, real-time adjustment, etc) .I set the Deadzone to nothing, but in the game I experienced a horizontal window. Overall, it wasn't bad, but TCon's controls did feel superior, but maybe that's just my familiarity with the Wiimote.

Con2 will have more meat on the player's bones, though. But we now have the option to adjust health amount in private matches, so we can make it similiar to other recent shooters if we wanted to.
---
PS3: Third-Drifter
Wii PES 2011: 4040 2669 3725
#3Jbller3Posted 3/4/2011 1:18:05 PM
This gives me some assurance. I too plan on getting this game.. but Battlefield 3 is also on my list. I could only get 1, and I know they're months apart, but I wanna make a good decision.
#4SupahShnipaPosted 3/4/2011 3:08:14 PM
I agree, game's with very little health don't really rely on Gun Skill.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
Black Ops Screen Name - iG-Pur3 Aw3
#5xXDa-KidXxPosted 3/4/2011 3:53:02 PM

^Yeah i hate little health too, basically what CoD is, is whoever has the fastes trigger finger wins =_=

#6donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2011 10:41:16 PM
i like the move controls alot. granted, killzone 3 doesnt have nearly as many customization options as most of the newer wii shooters these days, but it is smooth and works as intended. in fact, ill even go on to say that the move controls almost have an extra layer of smoothness that the wiimote does not, but hopefully wii motion plus will change that.

anyway, this game and the new mortal kombat are coming out on the same day, and due to this im gonna do something i almost never do: preorder/pay for them online (so i can get the collectors editions stuff) and have them overnight shipped to my house, where i will have a couple of pizzas, friends, and gut-rotting colas in wait.

man april 19th is gonna be a helluva night :)
-
---
PUNCHOUT1116: currently playing goldeneye and killzone 3
#7xXDa-KidXxPosted 3/4/2011 11:36:24 PM

donkeypunch1116 posted...

man april 19th is gonna be a helluva night :)

Amen^_^v

#8Simok123Posted 3/5/2011 9:01:23 AM
i agree with this...
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
#9Xenozoa425Posted 3/5/2011 10:22:07 AM
I hope it doesn't turn into another bunny-hopping fest like TCon1.

All most people did was point, hold Z, constantly press A, and spam B.
---
GT: Xenozoa425
http://www.youtube.com/user/Xenozoa425
#10xXDa-KidXxPosted 3/5/2011 12:05:15 PM

How do you spam "B" aka the trigger in a FPS game lol? But jumping around helps dodge peoples bullets.